Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Love

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    ......Love............

It's probaly one where you lose your rationality and do the things you dont usually do such as making yourself look better. Your heart beats fast as a progidy beat when you see her and you notice the slightest things about her. Her face, body, the way she walks, the way she talks. It's something tht sticks in your head and think about her all the time especially the fantasy dates and all that. U dont care what she looks like to other people because in your eyes, she looks like an Angel of Beauty.......Julliette.

Well tht's my definition of love.

Blade i totally agree with you.

You do notice all the small things about the one you love, its true. And I smile to my self when ever i think of my bf and somethings he has said to me or whatever. Love shouldn't really be something you have to work for. If you do then surely that isn't pure love. Yeah people may have small arguments about things but they would make up for it because they don't want to loose them. But having to work really hard in a relationship might show that you are really right for each other.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie tonyjones6 may be famous one day tonyjones6 may be famous one day
    Thanks

apart of that is true saz but i believe u do have to work for love i've been trying to get a girlfriend for 5 and 1/2 years and every time i have loved someone she always say no thank ur not goodlooking. I believe if ur not goodlooking ur stuffed girls in this stone age all go for looks!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    Soshie Kitai, you seem to have read or experienced a lot with this tiny yet strong word, am I correct?
    ¬.¬ hmmm...

<.< Hmmm...

...yes? ^_^

XD Yes, and the opposite of yes! Experienced a lot of heartbreak because feelings were never mutual? Yes! ... >.> ..... because physically, I ain't perfect. Because mentally, I ain't the smartest. Because spiritually, I'm "dangerous". Because in all things that a woman or man has ever judged me upon, I'm always flawed!

... <.< No regrets, no anger... just wish that people would stop judging love upon any of those...

-.- ...hell, I said I'd give anything up to be with them... but we made a promise to be equal no matter what. To be understanding of each other.......

...I always was, I guess you could say, that I was played for a fool.
    Truth was, I wasn't equal to them! They thought of me as "not good enough"...
    I always said I'd try harder, but due to our deal, I couldn't try harder unless they tried harder! ... -.-;; and they never did.... Sure, my love was above all boundaries of deals and pacts, but..... if she didn't love me, then I would rather that she find someone else she truly loves. But I don't let them go, or they'd feel as if they were used or whatever... I waited til they dumped me, that way they feel like they dropped a huge weight off their shoulders....

¬.¬ yeah sure! So what if I couldn't be the hottest guy?! I said I'd do anything! I promised that if I didn't look good enough, I'd get surgery for crying out loud! I wasn't the most trustworthy person, but that's just my past! Get over my past! If you trust me, I promise to never betray you! ...but no one ever trusts a guy who hides in a corner! ... sure, I wasn't smart enough, or good enough! I'm sorry I wasn't the best man in the world! I tried harder! I did! I was getting there! But I needed some encouragement! All I got were discouragements... always saying that I didn't love her enough...... I did.... and it broke my heart time and time again whenever she said that..............
    ... but I was tired of it all.... no one knew what love was... I was showing them the best I could... the love with no boundaries... an unconditional love... but instead, they thought it was temporary, that it would give way through time... but it didn't... it never failed.......... but love fails if love doesn't exist in both. One cannot love one and only one forever, love is a half-built bridge... the other half must be built, too....... once they connect, they can never be broken. It will turn into stone. It will turn into diamond. There won't be any empty space if you could just love! ... *sigh*

........ I was a Romeo to many. Sweet-talker, cute, shy, etc... But I had a bunch of flaws. I wasn't ultimately fit, I was just normally fit. Some people liked light-skinned boys, I'm dark-skinned. Some like a feminine-physique boy... I was feminine-built, but my face looked stern..... it got like that over time, it gets like that when its betrayed again and again. I used to have scars all over my body... it gets like that when people betray you, or don't help you... or when you don't want to help. ... I was easily distracted, always thinking of new stories and etc. I loved making stories! ... I'm sorry if education doesn't really appeal to me. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't learn! ... I was just bored. I wanted to make everything fun. I wasn't judging, but I was judged a lot. I'm guilt of a lot of things. I have a past that only few is known about, people don't trust that. I wasn't self-motivated. I only worked hard in the things I loved. People considered me a show-off... but there was a difference between my showing-off and what I thought was fun to do (all those "cool tricks" weren't to give a show, that's why I did it in solitary places) ... I'm not that skilled, I only have dumb luck. I wasn't that strong, but at least strong enough to defend myself! I was an Asian who didn't have much Asian in him..... in fact, I don't have much of anything! I'm not really American, or Asian, or anything.............. but that's what I wanted, for you to just see who I am! Not the genetics, not the skin-color, not the mental vibrations, not the creativity, not the skills... but, me. If one is to love, they should choose to love. ......... I went into the dark for a reason. I was always so bright and happy, but I was always blamed and seen as a "criminal"... I didn't have any support...
    I wanted a partner... someone who loved me regardless of what I did.... and in "exchange", I would give a love that was MORE than everlasting.... and I'd give up anything, ANYTHING! ...I'd create, destroy, prolong, shorten, whatever anything! ... I wanted love.

...that's why I was a sweet-talker. That's why I was a romeo. That's why I woo-ed so many girls and even guys. ... because, I wanted to be loved, and give all my love. To show that I wasn't just a mischevious little b@stard. That I wasn't the smart@ss who made all those offensive remarks.... that I could love too.

... That's why I love my darling. She loves me no matter what. Compared to me, she was God herself as I was Satan. She's what you considered "sheltered", and I was "very much OUT THERE".... In fact, she didn't know a lot of things that you would've all known in the 4th grade.. hiding it from everyone else, because it was "naughty" even if it was the simplest thing.

... sadly enough, I introduced them to her, and explained them to her.
    ... if you let a sheltered person suddenly be brought into the light through experience, they turn out worse than most people... so its smarter to do that...
    And even still, she's still a saint.

...she loves me no matter what.
    ... and its not because she loves me that I love her... it's everything!

She's my best friend. She's my partner. She's my rival. She's my teacher. She's my student. She's everything I'm not, and everything I am. And she's everything to me, and much more, and much less, and everything and nothing!

... (if someone isn't nothing to you, then nothing will take them away from you... if someone isn't your enemy, then you'll be shrouded by the thoughts of your other enemies, not her.... )

... so yeah... love!

You don't need to.. experience heartbreak to know what love is... you don't need to even experience love to know what love is......... love is love. That's all it is, and that's everything, and that's something, and that's added, and that's subtracted, and that's multiplied and divided, and nothing........
    ... because love describes. Because love is love.

Sorry for the rant. None of you had to read that. I was just replying.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Well love is hard to define personally, otherwise get a dictionary. My GF and I are closer than ever. We love eachother so much, it hurts... I think.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Soshi Kitai, I salute your desire to try and undestand things...if that's what you meant by ''ranting'' as you described it, if not....my bad. I think a lot too, but more on life than love as love welll, isn't quite love in my opinion, but a state brought by friendship...if not, just an empty shell that friendship might grow within. IF someone can understand this, yay, if not, good night XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie RocknRoll Ronin may be famous one day RocknRoll Ronin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Now here's an interesting topic...i cold not even begin to find the right words...lets jst say that for being 24 i've been through ALOT dudes

True Love first and foremost is realizing the need (and hopefully you should want to) to truly pay attention and understand your mate. If you cannot do this, conflict is bound to grow. Remember that every rose has its thorn, and everyone should be accepted appreciated by their significant other. You must be honest and able to talk to each other freely. The masks we can all wear, (as mentioned by a previous poster - i.e. the urge to do irrational things ) will eventually come off and the true you is there. be true to others and they will recognize your beauty and see who you are if they're looking at you in the right way. Know the difference between true love and feelings, and lust. Realize the need to humble yourself as well. Never neglect what you should really cherish these are just the beginning of my thoughts. A lot of love and heartbreak my friends

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RocknRoll Ronin
    Now here's an interesting topic...i cold not even begin to find the right words...lets jst say that for being 24 i've been through ALOT dudes
    Thank you very very much, RocknRoll Ronin-chin. You don't hear that a lot. Also, thank you Spike's Rose-chini (another respect prefix in Telugu) and other good friends from AO for your creative responses. I love all of your definitions of love, each of them are unique and thoughtful. Give me some time and I will come up with my own, one of these days.

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me know what love is XD!

I can't tell the difference of whether I have a crush on someone - or love him. My older friends say "You'll just know"

I really like someone now, and everytime I think about him, hear his name or when people tease me about him, I get a swooping feeling in my stomach. Is that a crush, love, or nervousness? I'm so clueless it's funny ^^!

Okay nvm not so funny.
    関西は最高やねん

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast