Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Love Hina

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Hina

i dunno if there's a thread to this already but i think i'll give it a whirl. does anyone like this show? now i know how many ppl will say that the manga is better than the show. and i honestly agree with that. but i think they're both equal. if that makes any sense. anyways, what do the rest of u think of Love Hina? i think it's a great series and one of the animes/mangas that i actually enjoy anymore.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, i got the movies, the manga, the series, the ost's, the live from osaka video, and a poster..... some action figures, couple shirts, a cup. It's pretty good .
    No serious hard core hina fan
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just my favortie anime......

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    hmm, i got the movies, the manga, the series, the ost's, the live from osaka video, and a poster..... some action figures, couple shirts, a cup. It's pretty good .
    No serious hard core hina fan
    wow! u must really like this series! I have to agree that LH is a very funny anime

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I adore Love Hina. I saw the series first and was facinated by the hinted Haruka/Seta pairing so I read the manga as well.

I feel that the manga is much better than the series because it goes more indepth and goes beyond the original ending. But that's just me.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love Hina is my #1 favorite series <3 Haruka and Seta does make a good couple =D same with Naru and Keitaro.

Newbie Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is one of my favs show and manga, and it is really funny to see how keitaro flies everytime he got hit by the naru punch

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a great series, laughed a lot when I was reading the mangas. I always thoguht it would be cool to have a flying turtle like tama-chan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast