Thread: Love Hina

Newbie Malcite may be famous one day Malcite may be famous one day
    Thanks

Love Hina

I have been looking for Love Hina episodes for a while now, but so far i have been unable to find them in any good quality. I really dont want to have them in LQ editions where you see pixel frame squares all the time, all though im able to look past that a bit, i still had to see if anyone had it themselves or knew any places where i could find it. Also, an important note for me, it has to be subbed, not dubbed. As much as i accept dubbed Chobits, I find this show to good to want it in dubbed form. Also i want to add that i do not have any original anime dvds or such what i can want to trade is downloadable episodes of these. In return i can offer Any episodes of Naruto (if anyone likes the AonE subs i got all of them, other than that i also got those unreleased by AonE in dattebayo subbed versions) I also have Chobits around somewhere (NB: I'm unsure where i put the dvd so keep that in mind, also this is the english dubbed version of all episodes) and i got every Lunar subbed episode of Bleach.

So if anyone want to download these from me as a trade or (out of the good of their heart ) know where i can download HQ versions of subbed Love Hina (that includes the christmas, spring and Love Hina Again episodes) for free.

In advance for any info u might give me, thnx

Newbie Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Hina

yeah, sorry...I'm not a downloader of anime. If you really appreciate Love Hina and the art, maybe consider buying it. It's really not that hard. You can go to Best Buy and buy anime there (they start at $20.00, sometimes a LITTLE higher or lower). Their box sets are cheap as hell. I mean I bought Samurai X for 30 bucks and that's 205 minutes of goodness. If not (and if best buy isn't international or state wide or something like that) you can go to this site that I recommend.

But PM me and I'll give you the website (something about you can't put URL's in your posts...against the rules?). The shipping is like $ 6 but some anime go really low as $15 or even $10 dollars. And where talking anime, where starting price is usually $30 bucks. So consider buying anime instead of downloading it? Please? ( and plus wouldn't you rather like to stand proud looking at the collection you got on your shelf or something?)
    talk to ya later...
    "...Think not on what you lack as much as on what you have..."

Newbie topwin may be famous one day topwin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malcite
    I have been looking for Love Hina episodes for a while now, but so far i have been unable to find them in any good quality. I really dont want to have them in LQ editions where you see pixel frame squares all the time, all though im able to look past that a bit, i still had to see if anyone had it themselves or knew any places where i could find it. Also, an important note for me, it has to be subbed, not dubbed. As much as i accept dubbed Chobits, I find this show to good to want it in dubbed form. Also i want to add that i do not have any original anime dvds or such what i can want to trade is downloadable episodes of these. In return i can offer Any episodes of Naruto (if anyone likes the AonE subs i got all of them, other than that i also got those unreleased by AonE in dattebayo subbed versions) I also have Chobits around somewhere (NB: I'm unsure where i put the dvd so keep that in mind, also this is the english dubbed version of all episodes) and i got every Lunar subbed episode of Bleach.

So if anyone want to download these from me as a trade or (out of the good of their heart ) know where i can download HQ versions of subbed Love Hina (that includes the christmas, spring and Love Hina Again episodes) for free.

In advance for any info u might give me, thnx
    You can check the link below:-
    [Trade] Anime DVD

Please PM me if you wants to trade with me

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

great anime ' good manga too iv read all 14 of em '
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Newbie Malcite may be famous one day Malcite may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Enishi-Kun25
    yeah, sorry...I'm not a downloader of anime. If you really appreciate Love Hina and the art, maybe consider buying it. It's really not that hard. You can go to Best Buy and buy anime there (they start at $20.00, sometimes a LITTLE higher or lower). Their box sets are cheap as hell. I mean I bought Samurai X for 30 bucks and that's 205 minutes of goodness. If not (and if best buy isn't international or state wide or something like that) you can go to this site that I recommend.

But PM me and I'll give you the website (something about you can't put URL's in your posts...against the rules?). The shipping is like $ 6 but some anime go really low as $15 or even $10 dollars. And where talking anime, where starting price is usually $30 bucks. So consider buying anime instead of downloading it? Please? ( and plus wouldn't you rather like to stand proud looking at the collection you got on your shelf or something?)
    talk to ya later...
    Well, i figured i had to try getting the downloadable versions first, as much as i would like to have the genuine originals, I can't afford everything i put my finger on so and that counts double this year as i am reapplying to school (and need to get my own place) as well as i im going to be travelling a bit.
    EDIT: hehe, i was apparently lucky this time, a small anime chain that has a local store not fram from where i live had the complete series in the boxed edition, they had just forgotten to update the website with the new info. Only the special episodes where up on their site.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Closing, we do not allow the trading of licensed anime. sorry.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|