Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Love Hina Movie

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Hina Movie

Here is a Love Hina Movie i found... enjoy! (Sorry, i couldn't tell if this was the right section or not to use, sorry if it's not...)

Love Hina Movie Click Here
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Jul 17, 2005 at 04:57 PM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love Hina Movie

kool AMV it is awesome!!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you! The link was originaly given to me by my friend Ryan, so, give him credit, i just posted it cause it's soooooo funny! (like when Keitaro gets hit....ummmm... somewhere by the toy tank bullet that shot, OOOHhhh, it looks like it hurts so bad to be him!)

Newbie hero may be famous one day hero may be famous one day hero's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you that is cool

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Love Hina Movie

wow, there was a love hina movie. i can't believe i didn't know about it until now. what's it about?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

That was a good AMV. Now that songs going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day *puts on headphones and blasts my iPod in hopes of getting it un stuck*

One qestion...

I've seen every Love Hina episode, Special, and Movie (I kinda own them all), and I dont' remember that ever happening, what's it from? That doesn't even happen in the manga.
    Last edited by aceman67; Aug 09, 2005 at 09:55 AM.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

wow nice AMV it was awesome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    That was a good AMV. Now that songs going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day *puts on headphones and blasts my iPod in hopes of getting it un stuck*

One qestion...

I've seen every Love Hina episode, Special, and Movie (I kinda own them all), and I dont' remember that ever happening, what's it from? That doesn't even happen in the manga.
    well to tell you the truth i don't know where it is from... My friend gave me the link to it and i wanted to share it with you guys. Mabey it's from Love Hina Again? It's something that you'd have to look into because i dont have any of the Love Hina anime series, only up to manga #3 in the series...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast