View Poll Results: which would u choose to spend the rest of ur life?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • true love

23 67.65%
  • $1 million

11 32.35%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: love or money?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love or money?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I don't know if love will pay all your bills and other stuff, money can pay all those bills, why don't mix love with money, that will work better.
    I see where you are getting at, but money and true love never go hand in hand. Whenever money comes into play..................love falls apart................but not always. It is like mixing to unlike things together, they never conglomerate. Then again, money is crucial for survival.............so work for it.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

love kinda faints away but it's still there for hope and money is happiness.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Money is what keeps us alive and comfortable, and yet love is what gives us a reason to live. Both things can eventually fade away. It is good to strive for money so you can adequetly support yourself, and possibly along the way you might find someone you really care about. I would say love is more important, but enough money is a necessesity in this world we live in. Too much however, can corrupt you. If it was true love, I would cherish it. No amount of money could convince me to give it up.
    Last edited by Foreshadow; Nov 19, 2005 at 03:53 PM.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreshadow
    Money is what keeps us alive and comfortable, and yet love is what gives us a reason to live. Both things can eventually fade away. It is good to strive for money so you can adequetly support yourself, and possibly along the way you might find someone you really care about. I would say love is more important, but enough money is a necessesity in this world we live in. Too much however, can corrupt you. If it was true love, I would cherish it. No amount of money could convince me to give it up.
    Well said. You speak of the truth, that you do. However true love never fades away, it is just lost in the space of eternal memories. Finding it, is what makes one a true soul. We are always in the search for something.............................the truth.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

1 million dollars. true love is too painful and it only lasts for so long. not even love can withstand time. your loved one will die. in practical life terminology... love will not keep you warm, it will not feed you, it will not pay your rent and so on. just save yourself the pain and don't get envolved with love. the money doesn't matter. you won't miss it once it is gone. however, true love always causes heartbreaks.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Me and my GF (think we all know who that is) love each other. And I love her too much to even think about rather haver $1 mill. than her. She is mine truley.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

When I look at the situation objectively the ones that say love are generally comfortable its sorta the way things are the grass is always greener on the ohter side theory / concept comes into play. Your not poor so you desire love, your poor and have love so you desire money. The od cases where you see people having no money and living happily is all fairytale as far as I'm concerned. Wake up and smell the coffee, you need money whether you like it or not.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8