Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is Love the most powerful feeling in the world?

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Love the most powerful feeling in the world?

Is Love the most powerful thing we have as humans? I mean Love does take it's toll on you. Love could cause happiness or eXtreme depression to a person. But I honestly think that Choices are the most powerful thing we have. I mean you have the choice to love that person or have the choice to hurt that person feelings. Choices can even come down to saving someones life or ending it...think about it. What do you think we have that is powerful? are we like anime characters in some sort.

This picture means overcoming ones innerself and emotions
    Last edited by The Truth; Feb 28, 2006 at 09:34 AM.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Love the most powerful feeling in the world?

Well... I wouldn't say that love is the most powerful feeling in the world...

Afterall, hatred and depression are pretty strong, too!

Hatred, depression, passion, and love all make you go all "I cannot thinky"...

<_< In my personal opinion, I don't believe LOVE is a feeling. I believe LOVE is LOVE. As for love, THAT'S a feeling, not the L-O-V-E CAPITALIZATION love...

>_> But whatever... that opinion is for another topic.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I believe that love is the strongest emotion that humans have. Love just has so many different effects on people an the world. Other emotions like hate, and depression my be strong. Love is the most powerful to me, because I think it's the purest feeling you can have.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

"May" you mean... not "my" ... ^.^ (jes like to tease about perfect spelling gone wrong)

<_< ... pure hatred... when hatred fills your very soul... you can see nothing in front of you, before you, after you, ahead of you... nothing... only the hatred. You cannot even think what you want to do to the person, it's as if your body already knows, almost as if instinctual (which it is) ......... only the hatred.

... everyone is hatred after that... not this person, not that... after that hatred takes over, you lose control.

I'm not saying that love isn't an extremely powerful emotion... I'm merely saying that all other emotions have "purity" in them as well.

>_> If you're talking about "untainted" = "purity" ........... well, you're pretty tainted to be head-over-heels now, aren't ya'?

But that's just a matter of opinion. I can't really prove it.
    I've felt it. Pure love. Pure hatred. ........not exactly pure sadness just yet, but I'm not plannin' on it anytime soon...... or ever, really.

And because I can't prove it, it's not a valid argument, and just rests as "a matter of opinion" .............. >_> which is jes fine with me.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't have too say that love is the most powerful feeling we humans have because too love some one is the best thing in the world, but there are other strong feelings like saddness,hatred,depression that also rule us humans.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

if someone truely loves you they will do anything you ask of them and to me thats very powerful

Code Name Wind

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, love is very powerful, although there may be something more powerful.
    I haven't quite put my mind on it though.

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Yes Love is the most powerful feeling in the world
    Semper Fi Carry On

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast