Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is Love the most powerful feeling in the world?

Newbie angel_of_faith may be famous one day angel_of_faith may be famous one day angel_of_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Love the most powerful feeling in the world?

love is the most powerful emotion it can cause you to kill someone and it can cause you to be the happiest you have ever been in your life. Love has the ability to do anything and everything.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

no love can easily be destroyed by jealousy
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, love is a very powerful emotion, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    ...love can easily be destroyed by jealousy

and therefore is not the most powerful feeling.

But I do have to agree, that choice is very powerful, people are just blinded by their emotions because feeling is instantaneous, while chosing... that takes time.

Really, all emotions can be overcome by choice, but we get so wrapped up in the feelings we get and take action accordingly without really taking the time to sit back and look at all perspectives and chose the right path (which really is just a mater of opinion).

So, love may be a powerful feeling, but it is not the most potent for it can be overcome or destroyed. Choice on the other hand is a power that a lot of people don't use too effectively, instead they are ruled and led by their emotions becoming slaves to their feelings. Feeling is just a guide, not an answer.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

love can give a man or woman the power to do anything..... the loss of it can keep them from even moving.... to have true love is something some of us have never experienced. I'll know more if I truely find it.....

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

yes love can bring a man or women to their knees it can kill the soul and destroy the mind perhap if wars were fought with love we would win easier in iraq
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well now to think of it , luv is the must powerful thing in the world , i mean look at god he's all bout luv

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    well now to think of it , luv is the must powerful thing in the world , i mean look at god he's all bout luv

Errrr, god loves us, yes. God wants us to love him, yes, but god is not all about love. God gave us feelings, perhaps to test us, perhaps to confuse us, but feelings, emotions are not the things god gave us to get through life.

The one amazing power that god gave us, which he did not give his angels, is choice. You chose your actions, you chose your emotions, how can emotions, feelings be more powerful than the thing that sets them apart from each other in the first place.

You chose to hate someone, you chose to like/love someone, these are choices, not things that make us do what we do. God gave us the option, the option to chose, not just feel, not just blindly do things, he wanted us to think on our own.

Though emotions are quite powerful, especially at a younger age, you can't let them run your life, or else it will plumit and the impact will be devistating. You have to take a step back, look at whats in front of you, what is causing these emotions, and chose what course to take. Now I'm not saying don't listen to your emotions, but merely use them to guide you in your final choice. Its rational over emotional, whats the more intelligent course of action, to follow your emotions or to follow your choices?
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah but depression and hated goes a long way
    Last edited by chain; Feb 28, 2006 at 06:44 PM.

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast