Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: love, is it real

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i think love is real

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea, I think love is real
    It's like when u put another persons happiness
    in front of your own.

You'll be miserable or do something you dont wanna do
    cuz you know it would make this other person happy, and
    then you'll end up being happy cuz the person u love is!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Cutting edge scientific research has discovered that 'Love' effects a different part of the brain then 'Sex'.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8049664/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd have to agree with that article, Len Miyata (you always find something that relates to every topic
    I think that if your initial reaction to someone is "Boy I'd like to sleep with them" then you'll never fall in love with that person, it's just lust. But if you meet someone and your first response is "I really want to know more about this person" then you have the makings of a real relationship. And real relationships aren't fuled by sex. That's just a 'bonus' I guess you could say. Relationships that revolve around sex don't last. It's those that share a common goal of creating a future together that last and love is the only way that will happen.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea, love can be felt, but personally i can only feel it for 1 person, if theres another i remain in the dark before her, other wise, love is just testosterone+estrogen.
    Yay-yea?

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wrote this after I read Justin's rebirth (journal in this site)
    Love something so hard to find, but yet so easy to destroy. Love is more than a husband and wife, love is something more than two ppl can experience. It is true what they say…
    "It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."
    That saying is beyond reason true. Some ppl take love as a joke. They only think about getting laid and stuff. But that, that isn’t love, just being bored......
    Anyway back to my topic, Love cannot really be expressed with words, but it can be shown emotionally. Haven’t u heard when ppl say that when a tight relationship starts, the first kiss is what binds it together. I support "puppy love" and marriage, and eventually comes the sex, but that sex isn't for fun, it's to start a family.
    The other kind sex is being bored, then having a broken rubber, then abortion, or adoption. That is sad, and repulsive. That baby could really become something good in the future. He could be the one who cures aids, but you'll never know because u killed him before he was even born. That my readers, is what pisses me off!
    I've never experienced true love, but I am sure there have been some already. On this website a couple shows their love, on their occupation, signature, and all that. That love, could really become something in the next few years. I send my wishes to them, they know who they are. For those of you who think love is a game, you make me sick.
    (Not u sktr, you’re just always bored LOL)
    other than that, ppl when u do find true love, try to keep it, and if that don't work remember.
    It's better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
    Peace- frm the Rebel of N.Y.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually love is a feeling created by our Nerve System.!!!!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love isn't real. It isn't something we can see, taste, touch, hear, or smell. It is just an emotion that mixes care and passion into something in which we believe is a greater feeling than "like". Love is tested with sex, living together, and marriage. In love, there is no certainty. We can "believe" we love someone but it can not become a fact.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast