Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: love, is it real

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

No

Love is a chemical reaction equal to eating large quanities of chocloate. It is simply an attatchmet emotion to aid in procreation and raising children. It is not real
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    Love is a chemical reaction equal to eating large quanities of chocloate. It is simply an attatchmet emotion to aid in procreation and raising children. It is not real
    well you are so right, scientifically love is just a chemical reaction as you said, but for other people it is real because without this feeling, there will not be kids around!!!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Love isn't real. It isn't something we can see, taste, touch, hear, or smell.
    But they can record the brain activity involved in it. So therefore by your criteria it is measureable and a fact.

Relativism doesn't define what is real only what someone is willing to accept as real. You can say love isn't real all you want but the imperical data will say otherwise. People live and die for love, record feelings of love, and the scientific community is able to prove physical/mental reactions to love. All of which are considered legitimate, tangible, proof. You need to remember something doesn't become real all of a sudden because we can prove it exists, we can prove it exists because it is real. (Just because at any given moment a study can't be pointed to saying a+b=c doesn't mean it doesn't.) To think otherwise is the heighth of human vanity.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you look at different variants of love such as the love between one person and another or the love between you and anime, the common factor is a bond between two things.

The love between people is chemical aswell as electrical, the feeling of love aswell as you may love a persons psyche, the way a person acts or thinks, the love of unique individual characteristics.

but if I where to put it simply, Love is a bond between two things, this can be applied to simplist parts of you such as enzymes only accepting other chemicles that match or an chemicle bond, Na loves Cl = salt

yeah its a strange way I put it but based upon complexity is bult upon simplicity, the basic logic of attraction and repulsion appear to be inherient into existance complexities but is still a fundemental.

Well that wahat I think but I may be wrong..

Newbie Violetrose may be famous one day Violetrose may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Love is something i cant even begin to describe and probably never will be able to.Its a jolt to the heart a frightened moment a sick to your stomach feeling. How are we drawn to people by that? it makes no sense.As to love having an age resriction Hell no! Excuse that.No offense meant but i feel that to strongly to erase that.I know a girl who is seven and couldn't possibly be anything but in love with my brother (who unfortunately detests that). Thank you for listening to me rave

Violetrose
    If life was really a bottomless pit, than what would we take our first steps on? Sometimes you dont know what to do next but never think about whats in the past or future. Only think about what is now, because now is what will change everything Life is quite a riddle is it not?

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup it's real right. Because if it wasn't, we won't be here in the first place. Anyway since you are asking that question, aren't you experiencing love?

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    To believe that there is NO SUCH THING AS LOVE... has never stepped foot in the AO poems section. I'm the example there. How can 800 miles draw such a lasting feeling of joy in two people. It will only be topped by us when you close the gap to 1 foot apart. Is love real.... YES. So real, you can feel it, like a roses thorn to the skin. it's that real.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    love is somethin that can twist ur emotions. love can drive u crazy, if its not dealt with. When it ocmes to love one must be careful, one worng move, and u'll be in a world, where no one loves u, and u think that u'll never find love, and ur best friend is one sharp stainless stell knife..................... think about it
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast