Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: love, is it real

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    From another thread...

Can you describe to me the taste of salt without using the word "salty"?
    the conclusion is that something cannot be accurately described with words becouse words them self are derived from experience, one person cannot tell another what love is becouse all there words are derived from experience.

For each word you use to describe anything, define them, and repeat the process for each word that is used, you will find that many words you know how to use and what they mean you cannot define (such as love, previous comments support this). Knowledge and understanding is limited to the minds experience, spoken words are just sounds, the these are then picked up by the ear and converted into another language(electrical signals), then the mind looks for similarity and that which closely matches the signal, if a mtch occurs the mind sends more signals for associated information, which is then sent to the conscious, thats when we know what love is but if the experience isnt there, then we simply do not know.

Definition of Salt
    Definition of Salty

even a dictionary cannot describe the taste of salt it can only define it thorugh words !

Conclusion:
    ...Love is only an experienced, any word used to describe love is also derived from experience.
    Last edited by Kikieru; Jun 16, 2005 at 02:43 PM.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Yes well, thats probably because I have never been in love.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie kagome 1 may be famous one day kagome 1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: love, is it real

Of course luv is real! its just complicated.
    its just hard 2 find. But U know when U find the right person.A person that likes U 4 who U are.And people shouldent care what oyher people say! hehehehehe

Newbie lapuk may be famous one day lapuk may be famous one day lapuk's Avatar
    Thanks

love is a feeling no words can ever explain, it might be real to me, it might not be to you.. depends really on the atitude and outlook of a person..

personally, of course it is, i have a girlfriend and we have been together for two years, and counting.. damn i love her..

--> you

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I cannot disagree with you even more than I already do! Love is always in your heart and can start at any age-not some chemical reaction thats programed when your 13. Were not robots, where human!

Newbie JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13 may be famous one day JoSo13's Avatar
    Thanks

hell I fell in love at the age of 5, girl hated me, I became vary shy in public that day, and know once more I'm in love at the age of 14, I think she likes me.

Newbie DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire may be famous one day DarkyVampire's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: love, is it real

Go for it! If you are a guy you should take the first move. Don't wait for the girl to intiate. If you love her ask her whether she like you. Or be very close friend get to know her better and ask her to be your gf. lol that is the least a guy can do. Even chobits fall in love.
    Last edited by DarkyVampire; Jun 22, 2005 at 02:41 AM. Reason: add on

live like there is no tomorrow...

my gallery http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0&ppuser=13430

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in love.
    I have felt lust and its a different emotion from love.
    Lust has passion and fire but not much else. Love has both said elements and also an air of contentment - feeling relaxed and happy within that persons company. Being able to share views and contrast without the fear of confrontation, being able to accept each other into their living spaces and lives contributes to love as well.

Love is the feeling like when you wish to settle down with someone for the rest of your life, lust is more hormonal as it is sexually driven.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast