Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: love, is it real

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: love, is it real

While I've never been in love, I do believe it exists. I've seen it. It can be quiet or crazy, and it's rarely easy to define, but it is real.

To the naysayers - speaking objectively, if one were to declare love as an illusion simply because it can't be mesured in a test tube, then one would also have to declare things like hate, depression, joy, whimsey, etc, illusions as well. They are all things that can only be measured externaly by the actions they produce. But anyone who has experienced them will tell you they're real.

Insistence on physical proof is part of why people confuse sex and love. The one can be tested by all the senses, and it does produce powerful emotions, so it's easier to grasp than intagible love. But assosciation is not the same as cause.
    Love can result in sex. Love can enhance sex. Love is not sex.
    Sex can imitate love. Sex can enhance love. Sex is not love.
    Anyone who believes otherwise might want to look up the definition of one-night-stand.

mei
    Newbie mei may be famous one day mei may be famous one day mei's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say love is obviously real, one reason being that's what makes humans unique from most (or all?) of the other animals and it's the most important emotion that we all depend on. I think...

I don't think there's such thing as someone being destined to one other person though. People come to love a lot of people not just one person.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is a very deep emotion. I'm in love....... she is in Cancun for now, but she comes back today. Everyday when she left, I've starred at her picture, it relaxes me for a while, but then later on I yourn to hear her voice, and to speak to her. Tell me, if love iss the one making me feel like this, is it good or bad? I love her a lotand she loves me, is it really such a bad thing?
    Never!
    Speaking of love in such a way is horrible. Love is what has kept the human race alive! To believe that such a beautiful thing doesn't exist makes me think, "how many people who think that is doesn't exist, have found true love? Not many I bet, and when I say true love I mean the love Justin has for Amandra, or the love I have for Kaori!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Love....it is real.if you all read my poem it explains how much love i have for the guy i do love. love is for real. and it is here. but sometimes people just get mixed up and think something eles is love. but trust me love is alive. i would know...

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

man me Shade/ K' Heart, animechick, and dreadhawk write poetry showing how mych we LOVE something, may it be a person or something, love does exist
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    man me Shade/ K' Heart, animechick, and dreadhawk write poetry showing how mych we LOVE something, may it be a person or something, love does exist
    so true Sy...so true..

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Yes, love is real!

I shouldn't even have to explain, hehe ^.^

Newbie xue tu ning may be famous one day xue tu ning may be famous one day
    Thanks

love is a strong word and feeling, if u tell someone u dont love them, you have lost them forever
    people laugh at me cause im different, but i laugh at them cause there the same

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast