Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: love, is it real

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love, is it real

well yesterday was 1 mounth since i started going out with kirstie and she has made it clear in my mind that love is real. though i find it impossible to describe what i'm feeling.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie tWoL8 may be famous one day tWoL8 may be famous one day tWoL8's Avatar
    Thanks

love.... i am soooo love sick.... first love, it ended like 3 times, but i think i still love her...

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

how, in any state of mind, could anyone say that love does not exisit!! how would anyone even question it!? love is all around us in every aspect of our lives! even insults are powered by love or passion for something. one of my favorite actors once said "in the absence of love, there is nothign worth fighting for". if there is no love in the world then why are all these people fighting...even simple sibling rivalries over the computer is fighting! there are many, many degrees of love, from simple attractions and feelins for certain characters in books to the pure self-less love of marrige or life-long companionship. i have been hurt by the one that i will always love but i still love him anyways and i could never stop...no matter what happens.

~i dont need the earth...i have a place in the sky~
    thanks socketto 4 the sig

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

you know guys love is real its about the realist thing there is. but there is way to much heartbreak in the world today. i mean honestly, i swear to god i just broke up with my girlfriend today becuase she cheated on me. yeah i thought i loved her and sure as hell thought she loved me but you know we were together for a year and a half and just, well cheats on me. but believe me love HURTS as of 6 hours ago i had three broken knuckles and i had to literally put my finger back in place. sorry thats the way it goes but dont listen to me just try it for yourself and hey maybe you wont get ****ed over like i did you know?

Newbie williecwh may be famous one day williecwh may be famous one day williecwh's Avatar
    Thanks

haha... tell me about it... i broke up with a girl a year ago also because she cheated on me, and guess what we were together for like 3 and a half years... hai....

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

love is real... but it is very rare. when you find it make sure you don't loose it cause its hard to find again

Newbie Elfy may be famous one day Elfy may be famous one day Elfy's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe love is real. Can't say I've ever experienced it myself..>.<
    but yeah I believe in it.
    *Signature WAY WAY WAAAAY too big, maximum size is 450x110, please make the neccessary ajustments. -AO Staff*

Newbie Hitoriga may be famous one day Hitoriga may be famous one day Hitoriga's Avatar
    Thanks

love is real, and if you can not tell the difference between it and lust, then you have never been IN love.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast