Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: love vs. sex

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

Question love vs. sex

is sex vital to a relationship? is one more important than the other? i dont think you can have true love without good sex, but on the other hand id like to think that sex isnt as important as emotional connection and love are...

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love vs. sex

Quote Originally Posted by asraiwaters
    is sex vital to a relationship? is one more important than the other? i dont think you can have true love without good sex, but on the other hand id like to think that sex isnt as important as emotional connection and love are...
    What really the point? when you a girl sooner or later you will do sex

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

luv is better i guess

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Wether or not sex is required for a good relationship, or wether sex has anything to do with love in the first place, all depends on each individual person. Everyone has a different view about sex and relationships. As far as sex being required for a relationship, I don't think that is so. I think that sex that has anything to with love comes as a bi-product of the relationship and can certainly improve one. However, there are also those who have sex just for fun. Some don't even care who it's with. In that case it can lead to a relationship, considering the automatic mental effect it has on the female, but it often times assists in destroying relationships. Each person sees it differently, and each person has thier own motives. To me it's a bi-product of a relationship and is important, but I do not think that it is the make or end all of any relationships. To make a relationship work, it takes love, trust, faith, and the right motives. Sex, however, can strengthen or disrupt every one of those.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, a healthy sexual relationship INSIDE of marrige is very vital to the health of that marrige. OUTSIDE of marrige it is the worst thing you can do for any relationship.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asraiwaters

That's a good question...

I like to think that you don't need sex to have a healthy, and loving relationship. But it is a good thing to have in a relationship. It's kind of a sign of your love to someone.

You see, there's a difference between sex and making love. I don't have sex with my girlfriend... We make love. Having sex is usually with someone you either don't love or hardly know, and is usually done at random. Making love is a way for the two people in a relationship to kind of show eachother--intimately--how much they love eachother.

Now, you don't have to take my word for it (my opinion is far from fact), but I thought that I could help you answer your question.

Honestly, I really don't know...

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, a healthy sexual relationship INSIDE of marrige is very vital to the health of that marrige. OUTSIDE of marrige it is the worst thing you can do for any relationship.
    I disagree. I think if two people are in a commited relationship together, and are in love, having sex is perfectly normal. Besides, not everyone decides they want to get married anyways.

Sex is pretty much vital to a relationship, but its not the most important thing. You have to have that emotional connection or else the sex is empty and pointless.

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Really the world has been doing sex for manys of years. In a relationship maybe last for 5 days to 15 years. ( depents on the person). In some relationships they go stright to sex, but we know about the STD's and AID's (HIV), but it their choose to do it or not. Most in the time it (like MoonUnit said) normal to do sex.It we like to said it "THEIR ARE EXPRESSING LOVE"
    Last edited by naruto-kun; Nov 11, 2005 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast