Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 110

Thread: love vs. sex

  1. #97
    Newbie Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    I don't really believe that sex is not always great. I mean, think about it. Yes, it can bring you closer to the one you love but love is always first in line. Between love and sex, love needs to come first in order to have sex really. Yes, there is rapping but that is a total different situation.

    If you are talking about a relationship, love is to be built in order to keep your relationship up with all the other things you need to do in life. Like, keeping up a job and having a good bank account to have you stand up in this cruel world of ours. If you keep on mentioning things to your co-workers of your personal life or spit it on, not on purpose, you could loss your job.

    On the rap thing, love sorta is involved. Like, people stalking you. They are somewhat doing that because they have a deep feeling for you if you know the person. If not, that is just plain creepy. They might be recording your every move. I believe that is gross and stupid. I believe in love and is stronger than anything else in this world.

  2. #98
    Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Posts
    2,027
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 42 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Fapyra2890
    I don't really believe that sex is not always great. I mean, think about it. Yes, it can bring you closer to the one you love but love is always first in line. Between love and sex, love needs to come first in order to have sex really. Yes, there is rapping but that is a total different situation.

    If you are talking about a relationship, love is to be built in order to keep your relationship up with all the other things you need to do in life. Like, keeping up a job and having a good bank account to have you stand up in this cruel world of ours. If you keep on mentioning things to your co-workers of your personal life or spit it on, not on purpose, you could loss your job.

    On the rap thing, love sorta is involved. Like, people stalking you. They are somewhat doing that because they have a deep feeling for you if you know the person. If not, that is just plain creepy. They might be recording your every move. I believe that is gross and stupid. I believe in love and is stronger than anything else in this world.

    I agree with what you are saying about love being the basis for sez. I think that Love should lead to sex. With our love sex is just pleasure not making love. However, if you do have sex with someone i think it is key to still keep the strong feeling of love there otherwise love has just turned into pleasure. Then people would be together for the wrong reasons.

    Love is strongest emotion you ever feel. You can never really explain it. Its just there and you know it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

  3. #99
    Newbie Cats Tear's may be famous one day Cats Tear's may be famous one day Cats Tear's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    if u really love someone when u do have sex its like magic lol at that moment u have love and sex lol

  4. #100
    Newbie Maniax may be famous one day Maniax may be famous one day Maniax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Actually, a healthy sexual relationship INSIDE of marrige is very vital to the health of that marrige. OUTSIDE of marrige it is the worst thing you can do for any relationship.
    Please explain why this is?
    Spike-O!

  5. #101
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniax
    Please explain why this is?
    I think what Mr.Barronmore is trying to say is one should never cheat on their loved ones.

    Simply put: If one cheats, he/she must be ready to face some bad consequences. Plain and simple.

    Mr.Barronmore will elaborate a little more on that...so wait for him.

  6. #102
    Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    Here is my opinion: Several centuries later, your feelings will be totally burried in history, but your descendants may continue to live. Which leads us to the conclusion - sex is the important thing.

  7. #103
    Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    868
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    Here is my opinion: Several centuries later, your feelings will be totally burried in history, but your descendants may continue to live. Which leads us to the conclusion - sex is the important thing.
    If I'm reading you correctly..... Here is my reply....

    -Your feelings will huant you forever.
    -How can you say that Descendants live forever...when SO MANY have abortions that come out of sex...If they didn't want a frickin baby...then WHY did they have sex??
    Thats what sex is all bout am I right??
    Sure its for pleasure....But What is the result??...CHILDREN.

    So my point is....When you say that becuz Kids and the next generation come out of it so therefore have sex and don't worry bout it...then That's wrong....What if your child has STD's as a result of your sex...and how many Kids are ACTUALLY born out of having sex??
    Sex is ment for 1 man and 1 woman who are married to express their love for one another and to have children.....

    Now Zdenek....I apologize if it seemed I was pounding you in the dirt....I was only tryin to get my point across.....and if you feel that half the stuff I said wasn't even what you ment...then I'm sorry for that too...But I still wanna leave what I said to see how you feel bout it and what others think.....

    Thanks Pyroo. :]

  8. #104
    Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Right thurr
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: love vs. sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikawa
    We have a rigt to choose what we do with our partners, its our own free will, otherwise God would of done something by now, i am a God believer, but i will still have protected sex, because i want to and ppl wont stop me, we have our responsibilities to watch, but as a world, we understand and know, as we mature, generation by generation.
    If you don't mind me probing a little, might I ask a little about the god you believe? How do you perceive God? Is the god in whom you trust the God of the Bible? Is your god an uncaring deity? A loving one? Is your god some distant cosmic force who merely set the gears in motion or is your god one who delights in even the slightest details? How would you describe God? How have you grown to perceive him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniax
    Please explain why this is?
    In a healthy marital commitment, sex is - that is, it should be - something special, something exclusive between a man and his wife. Given the proper context, it creates a spiritual bond, an uttermost intimacy, a deep emotional connection. I think King Solomon put it quite nicely when he wrote "You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride, a secluded spring, a hidden fountain." (Song of Songs chapter 4, verse 12) (Do note the use of possessive terms - my private garden, my treasure, my bride) Granted, it is just sex at the end of the day, but it's made special simply because it's treated as such.

    Let's look at the inverse, shall we? When sex is promiscuous, it is devalued of its true, intended worth. Instead of being something to behold, it becomes common and looses its value. To cite a similar example, there are places in the world where diamonds and rare stones are found in such an abundance that exportation of said diamonds and rare stones is greatly limited. Why do you think this is? The answer is that if they were exported lavishly, supply would increase and the prices would subsequently plummet. Such things would no longer maintain value. Instead of being an object of prestige, it becomes mere bauble. It looks nice, yes, but it has little value other than that. So it is with sex. When sex is promiscuous, it becomes mere pleasure, as FallenAngel put it. It feels great, of course, but it soon becomes stale, leading to fetishization and abstractism in an attempt to regain it's flavor.

    In the case that the sexual relations aren't promiscuous, sex can still wield devastating results. In fact, I would venture to argue that, in many cases, it can be far more devastating than promiscuous sex. In some relationships whereby sex is held in high regard, but is practiced outside of marriage, it can still be something quite special. This, however, can be a terrible force in one's life should things take a turn for the worse. I'm sure some of you can personally testify about relationships wherein you may have thought you had something special with your partner, only to come to the bitter realization that your high hopes were in vain as things came crashing down in your relationship. Discord, disarray, depression, angst, and confusion follow. That is why the proper context in which sex should be practiced is within the boundaries of marriage.

    But what about divorce, then? Commitment is the name of the game, folks. Marriage is useless without it, for what is marriage but a vow between a man and a woman (before God, I might add) to remain loyal to each other until death? Bluntly put, divorce is just the bureaucratic, legalistic way to go about adultery, save for cases wherein adultery was previously present.

    [ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. love, is it real
    By deaths_raver667 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2005, 02:56 PM
  2. Fell In Love With You Again
    By Shade/K' Heart in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 07, 2005, 08:18 PM
  3. Love You More
    By Shade/K' Heart in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 03, 2005, 04:13 PM
  4. Random Words of Love
    By Shade/K' Heart in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 30, 2005, 02:46 PM
  5. your definition of love {poem}
    By animechick in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 04, 2005, 09:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts