Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: love vs. sex

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: love vs. sex

Guys, when you finally have sex with a girl, make sure you're actually in a loving relationship. If not, then you'll just get addicted to it, but the girl you slept with doesn't really like you, then you might kill yourself.

But it's ok, most of you won't get laid until you're 27 or something. And it'll probably be with a fat chick.

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks

*perks ears* Did someone say sex? XD

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    sex is the important thing.
    I have question: If one doesn't love the other, will that one wish to have that materialistic thing with the other?

My answer would be: No.

Counter question: If one doesn't have that materialistic thing with the other, will that one still love the other?

My answer would be: Obsolutely...if it is true love.

Dare I say it: Love surpasses that materialistic thing or love is the prerequisite for that materialistic thing.

P.S. forgive me if that doesn't make sense a bit. I meant no offense to you, Zdenek. Forgive me if you think otherwise.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 29, 2005 at 01:56 PM.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that many think differently of sex. Some people think that its just a way to show your feelings to someone or to make yourself feel better. Others think that its a sacred act between two people who truly love each other. I think there are still few who believe in this. Only 3% of the population who actually wait for sex after marriage....
    Don't let me be.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

my answer is that even is true love, sex can be dangerous if not using a condom *cough cough* i don't know if anyone already said that but....anyways i think love is fine and people can really be together, and they probably respect each others decisions

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    Here is my opinion: Several centuries later, your feelings will be totally burried in history, but your descendants may continue to live. Which leads us to the conclusion - sex is the important thing.

... who cares if your love stays in history? ...most of Cleopatra's loves were in history, no one really cares. And if they do, it's a little sad that you care about SOMEONE ELSE's love. ...sex is important, but not needed.
    Yes, it is needed if you want to spread your genes.
    If you want more beings to be created. Some say it's important to spread the human population: "not a sperm wasted" they say, but then again, we created condoms and not all sperms are used...... if every. single. sperm. was used, I'd be a little creeped out how one would feel that there's nothing left down there. O_o
    ...no more water in the well. No more water in the well. XD

...... Sure, if you just want to spread it and follow: "some is better than none", by all means, go do it as much as you want. To be so selfish to want YOUR genes to spread isn't bad. Because you can say the same thing about to NOT want YOUR genes to spread. It's not that we DON'T WANT TO, it's just, when it comes it comes...... heheheh, naughty joke there.

Love is important, depends who you are and what you WANT to believe. ^_^
    Perhaps you believe that every human is a slave to their genes, or emotions make people slaves. You might not want love. But then again, how are you too sure your "theory" is correct? You can't tell those who say that "love frees" are wrong, or they can say you are wrong.

Then you go off in your corner, with an angry look to your face and say "at least I know I'm right, you'll all see that one day"... and so, we can do just the same.

^_^ Who is right? You may think you're right because you "meditated about this so much" (not saying that you have, but just in case you think you do) ... but here comes the problem: "I was just the same". O.O ... then I "saw the truth".

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying that I think I'm right. And I chose to see "the truth" which could possibly be "a lie"... or possibly your "truth" is a "lie". But who knows. We'll have to see in the end, now won't we? ^+^

... if one is "smart enough" they'll keep their eyes open for either "truths" and "lies"... but then again, "the actors don't care about a single spectator in a crowd".

As for cheating, here's my rule: If you cheat, don't get mad if anyone else cheats on you (not just in love, but everything else).

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14