Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: love vs. sex

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: love vs. sex

is it vital, no. there are some relationships that succeed without that much of it. is it prefered? yes. i prefer it, but i dont need it. id rather have it in a happy relationship than not, im going to choose sex over no sex, but if i had to choose true love (if that exists) or sex, i'd probably take true love. it goes alot longer, and not to disgust anyone but as long as i have hands, sex isnt a problem.

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

:x I havent HAD sex (egads) so I'm more towards love, which I think sex is an ultimate way of showing that love. So one kinda leads into others, but with extra detail and reasonings. If that makes sence.

I am a softy at heart.. lol, though some beg to differ.

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Love can lead to sex, or the other way around. Either way, we all gettin' poon tonight.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asraiwaters
    is sex vital to a relationship? is one more important than the other? i dont think you can have true love without good sex, but on the other hand id like to think that sex isnt as important as emotional connection and love are...
    I love my friends, but I don't have sex with them; I love my parents, but I certainly don't have sex with them. Granted, I'm speaking of love in a totally different context, but there's far more to love than mere romantic affection.

Though one's feelings towards another undoubtedly play a part, I've come to learn that to love another is make a conscious decision to do so. So what is love? In one of the most inspired passages in the Bible, the apostle Paul writes "Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or proud or boastful or rude. It does not demand it's own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." (1 Corinthians chapter 13, verses 4-7) Hopefully, it should be clear that love - true love, rather - transcends romanticism; albeit, romantic passion should always be existent among spousal (or possible spousal) relationships.

Sex, on the other hand, is a great tool for attaining a greater intimacy, expressing affection, and experiencing pleasure when used in its proper context (read: a married couple devoted to spending their lives together). When experienced in an improper environment, it can destroy lives, as feelings are commonly intertwined in some form or fashion. Of course, if feelings aren't involved and the sex is entirely promiscuous then the issues of STD's and crazed partners must be taken into account. Besides, "Why spill the water of your springs in the streets, your streams in the city squares?" (Proverbs chapter 5, verse 16)

Moreover, while the sexual high of an orgasm brings contentment, it is short lived. Love, however, brings forth contentment that lasts. And while I must admit that I love the ecstasy of climax, I'd take love over sex any day.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout
    You see, there's a difference between sex and making love. I don't have sex with my girlfriend... We make love. Having sex is usually with someone you either don't love or hardly know, and is usually done at random. Making love is a way for the two people in a relationship to kind of show eachother--intimately--how much they love eachother.
    GB2/5thGrade/

You're free to nickname sex as an act of passion whatever you please, but it's still sexual intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-kun
    Really the world has been doing sex for manys of years.
    Read that one aloud to yourself and think about it for a minute, 'kay?

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-kun
    Really the world has been doing sex for manys of years. In a relationship maybe last for 5 days to 15 years. ( depents on the person). In some relationships they go stright to sex, but we know about the STD's and AID's (HIV), but it their choose to do it or not. Most in the time it (like MoonUnit said) normal to do sex.It we like to said it "THEIR ARE EXPRESSING LOVE"
    First, I would ask you to please make your vocabulary more understandable. I can barely translate what you are trying to say. For the comment on "THEIR ARE EXPRESSING LOVE", so would that mean that if someone is raping someone, it would considered making love as well because they sure doesn't sound like love to me, someone forcing another person to have sex?

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Nov 13, 2005 at 03:26 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex is a beautiful thing but it is best left off untill you find the one you truely love and are married to.

Newbie SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace may be famous one day SoapyFace's Avatar
    I live in that state no one knows about. Yeah, Delaware? Thats me.
    Thanks

I really favor neither, but i'd prefer love.

Virginity and Ignorence is bliss.
    "Oh rock, dear rock, I shall always love thee!" -Matthewt3hd0rk [My sexy tree]

I AM THE ROCK! Grrawr. Phear my swirling shiny powers and love my tree, bird, kitten, and bush friends!

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoapyFace
    I really favor neither, but i'd prefer love.

Virginity and Ignorence is bliss.
    True. one need not think of the other. I will only lead to suffering trust me. Tis better to leave it off the commit to it often and leave yourself the worse for ware. and this comming from a virgin who knows to many people who have had their lives ruined because of this.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast