Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Loveless ^^

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Loveless ^^

Who else here has been watching the new Loveless anime that just came out?

I personally have never been so emotional moved by an anime, as I was with Loveless. The direction and the animation is simple amasing. Everything, the voice acting... the music, it all creates such a beautiful atmosphere that had me Breathless. ^^
    It's not something you see very often in anime and I think it's simply amasing.

And of course, I loved all the cat people. ^_^

For me, having only read the first chapter of the original manga, I haven't got much of a clue about the storyline. Who has read the manga? Is it alot different to the anime or about the same?

Anyway... of course there's no getting around the fact that this is a Shounen-ai series... but what does everyone think?

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've saw it on several Bittorent sites, but I've never downloaded them cos' they seem to be Yaoi. Not that I have anything against it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :]

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have watched the first episodes and I am glad I tried it out. This is my 2nd Yaoi anime series i have watched, first being gravitation, but this one, the audience seems more broad.
    I think anyone who likes anime should pick this one up. The animation and story are top-notch.

Newbie naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i download the fist episode and realise it was yaoi so i kinda stop but i truly enjoyed those ighting scenes it's mine own fault that i am prejudged against yaoi but it's a great series!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah if you don't like Shounen ai, no matter how wonderful the animation is, you'll never really truly warm up to it, because virtually the entire focus of this series is the relationship between Ritsuka and Soubi.

The Shounen ai only escalates as the series goes on... which obviously everyone won't like... but this series has other great things going for it, like the mysterious Seven moon organisation and the interesting battle scenes.
    I must say that Loveless, is one of the best, if not the best ever, Shounen-ai manga turned into an anime.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only watch 1-4 epizode it was good very good
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the firrst episode and like esthered said i'm not against it but its just not my style

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't watched it yet, but I downloaded one chapter of the manga. I love this series!!! It rulzzz!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast