Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ltr

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm, the last 2 years have been long-term relationships with 2 guys. That's all I ever go for, is the real thing, or nothing. The first, my ex, I was with for a year and 3 months and it was great until he started acting childish and didn't show any interest for awhile, so it ended, but it took quite awhile for me to get over the fact of not being with him because we had gotten so close. That ended, meanwhile I had already started a relationship with the guy who is now my boyfriend at the moment, and he was my one of my best friends when I was with my last boyfriend. I didn't cheat on my (now ex)), but it was more like a mental love. Whenever I have a long-term relationship, it's love. I can't stand dating.

I'm in that relationship right now, and it's great. I've been with him for almost 7 months now, and I know it will last. I can't imagine what I would be doing right now if I hadn't broken off the last one, and didn't go for my best friend ^///^
    All I can say is I love my life right now and it hasn't been better ^_^ Long-term relationships are wonderful, especially when you know you're in love.
    Last edited by mamimi_rue; Jan 14, 2005 at 02:34 AM.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I had already started a relationship with the guy who is now my boyfriend at the moment, and he was my one of my best friends .
    It's funny how they become your bestfriends and you just don't realize. But when you spend an incredible amount of time together with ease, it's a great thing.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova
    It's funny how they become your bestfriends and you just don't realize. But when you spend an incredible amount of time together with ease, it's a great thing.
    I really think it is a great thing also ^_^;
    You can learn so much from one another, and your love becomes so much stronger when you have that ease. He was my best friend beofore we had gotten to be together like now, and I wouldn't have ever guessed he and I would end up like this! ^///^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I really think it is a great thing also ^_^;
    You can learn so much from one another, and your love becomes so much stronger when you have that ease. He was my best friend beofore we had gotten to be together like now, and I wouldn't have ever guessed he and I would end up like this! ^///^
    Being best friends with your significant other is the best. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2