Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maburaho!!

Newbie Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Maburaho!!

Wat do you all think about that new anime "Maburaho"... In my opinion I think its great....I got the first one on DVD..
    Death will come to us all. Are you ready?
    ~Doomsoldier~

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice it looks great, and that girl with the purple\pink hair looks cool too.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    the show is quite interesting, I have seen the hole serie, And all I can say is that this show is a good sentimental serie. Magic school and the thing they explain about how many magic you can make is also credible.
    Coming soon.........

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I marked the release date on my calendar, but I haven't been able to find it. My friend has it in japanese with Chinese subtitles but that just isn't enough. I really want to see it.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    good anime show ( i think) lol.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    YUp, a definite must own anime!!!
    You must own it... purchase it, buy it, trade for it, do whatever u can to get it... well almost everything XD!
    WEll.... i like it ^^`
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched some of it way back when it first came out (what like...a year ago or more) but i never really got into it.....But i bought it anyway, maybe ill like it more now for some reason, lol.

Also the name is so close to Mahoraba, it confuses my brother all the time, lol.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble sneeze Grumble Grumble

Maburaho (from the looks of the first DVD) looks to be an interesting series, and is a welcome breath of fresh air to the otherwise tired 'Harem' anime genre. One of the premise of the series is that the young teenage male character can only use magic 8 times in his entire life before he turns into a pile of dust. But by the end of the first DVD, we see him use his magical ability... (what!, 4 times now...), obviously, they can't keep having him cast spells like this for a 24 episode series...

Official ADV Films Maburaho site...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/maburaho/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast