Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Madlax

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Madlax

I'm only halfway through this series, and I don't know if I can go on. There's a lot happening, but everything's in bits and pieces. I guess it makes the show interesting, but I'm a little bored with where I'm at right now. Someone please tell me it gets better...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    THe facts is that the show is a little more psicologic after the first half. But, Myself , i was in the same situation you are. Try it till the end and make your own judgement. For me , It wasn't a bad show.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    same here....I'm trying to convince myself that it'll get better. Anyways it's a serie above average i think....worth watching somehow....at least up till now ^_^

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Newbie Elric of Grans may be famous one day Elric of Grans may be famous one day Elric of Grans's Avatar
    Thanks
    G'Day nova,

I was a little disappointed by MADLAX to be honest (I'm a big Noir fan), but if you don't mind that style of anime, then do continue. It's not a bad series - it just didn't live up to my expectations. If you enjoyed .hack//SIGN and/or Noir, then definitely continue as it's your kind of anime; if you hated them, then you shouldn't have started to begin with It's a decent series though, and I'll probably give it a rewatch early next year.

Newbie kanki may be famous one day kanki may be famous one day kanki's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree.. at first i was about to give up continuing the series...
    but hey, as it progress, interesting storyline springs out.
    the music of MADLAX is one main reason i started watching it
    the OST is so cool... and so the OP and ED and insert songs

We are all rowing the boat of fate
    The waves keep on coming and we can’t escape
    But if we ever get lost on our way
    The waves will guide you through another day

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a big noir fan and that's one of the reasons I started watching it, elric. I guess there's no harm in watching it all the way through. I managed to make it through kiddy grade somehow and liked it...

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanki
    the music of MADLAX is one main reason i started watching it
    the OST is so cool... and so the OP and ED and insert songs
    I thought I was the only one who enjoy the OSTs of Madlax....they are perfect. "the pursuit" has become my favourite song. I ve listened it 1062 times till now according to winamp statistics O.o WOW!! Did I....aaaaaaa.....never mind me ^_^

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Newbie Elric of Grans may be famous one day Elric of Grans may be famous one day Elric of Grans's Avatar
    Thanks
    The OSTs are not bad listening - I like all of Kaijura Yuki's work. I prefer the Noir OSTs (again), but there's serveral tracks on the MADLAX ones that I look forward to. The LastEXILE OSTs are also probably better, but MADLAX would be up there with the better OSTs in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast