Thread: Magic: the Gatering

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Magic: the Gatering

Right, so believe it or not i actually read more than two books over the last two months(and for me thats one hell of a shocker) and three of them were the Moons of Mirrodin. and today i had my first theater class and was wondering, how many of you guys/girls read this? in theater class a few of my friends and i were thinking that this would be a cool movie. what other books have any of you read think they would make a cool movie?
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magic: the Gatering

books? well... maybe Eragon?
    or this Clive Barker novel called "Imajica"
    and also another Clive Barker novel: "The Great And Secret Show"
    lol, those are some of the only [non-graphic-novel] books that I've actually read thoroughly
    except for Harry Potter, of course
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Vaida Kyuuketsuki may be famous one day Vaida Kyuuketsuki may be famous one day Vaida Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magic: the Gatering

hm....lets see.....books that I think they would make into a movie, eh?....hm....well....I do read alot of Stephen King...and a good handful of his books were made into movies....well..I dunno if they made this one into a movie, but I think Needful Things would make a cool movie.
    Where once was light,
    Now Darkness falls,
    Where once was love,
    Love is no more.