Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magic the Gathering

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Magic the Gathering

Does anyone play magic the gathering?
    Whar are you favorite cards?
    What kind of decks do you have?
    What kind of decks do you want?
    Do you play online or with friends?
    How did you get into magic?
    How long have you known about magic?
    How long have you been playing magic?
    How often do you play?
    When was the last time you played?

I play magic.

Fav cards:
    Aether Vial
    Bad Moon
    Guantlet of Might
    Crusade
    Pearl Medallion
    Ruby Medallion
    Jet Medallion
    Sapphire Medallion
    Squee, Goblin nabob...

I dont have any good decks, nothing with duplicates even.

I want the following types of decks:
    Goblin
    Orc
    Dragon
    Griffen
    Imp

I play online, and sometimes in real life, though I dont have a good deck in real life.

I think I got into magic via some friends back when I was 10. It was a long time ago.

I've known about magic since I was about 10 years old, so thats about 9 years, almost when the fad started.

I've been playing for 9 years, but I took a long break and have to relearn it as I go along.

I don't play that often, but I should start playing more as soon as I get more cards to build a better deck.

The last time i played was October 19th 2005. Lols, in this awake period. I was testing some online decks I made.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magic the Gathering

I use to play magic when I was like 8, then stopped all the way until some people brought it back in high school and I decide to go back into it. I have to go back to my closet and dig my old deck out. And I never did play the online one...

Here is basically what my deck is consist of:

Blue and Red and Green
    Artifacts (fountain of youth, Rack, Vise)
    Blue (counters, boomerangs)
    Red (Fireball, Lightning, and other small damage instants, and a Vault that generates lot of mana)
    Green (Four elf I forgot the name but if you have tap all of them you can gain 16 lives in one turn)

So that's what my deck is like, I survive enought for my vault to gain enought mana then I fireball the guy for like 20-40 damage...

I try building an all angel deck, but never got the money to finish it...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I did play magic for a long but time I'm taking a break from it.

My deck would mostly consist of Black and any other colour. My phxerian army is the best tht I have gathered as I took a while to gether all of the them. I seem to also have a lot of Kavus in my deck.

But i do need to have drakes in my deck or otherwise I will just get beaten by ppl with a good decks with the key creature of the drakes.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie JetRo may be famous one day JetRo may be famous one day JetRo's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Magic the Gathering

The last time I played MTG was 2-3 years ago. I was using a Black/White Cleric deck, a Green/Blue Threshold deck and Green/White Geddon deck. I had a friend who own a card shop so I had no problem finding cards or opponents.

Fav cards:
    Roar of the Wurm
    Wild Mongrel
    Careful Study
    Armageddon
    Call of the Herd
    Birds of Paradise

I still have my collection of MTG card stored in a box somewhere.

Newbie SmallBlueThing may be famous one day SmallBlueThing may be famous one day SmallBlueThing's Avatar
    Thanks

i started playing it but when i broke up with my bf he ended up with them all... cos i left them at his house and he claimed them...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to play until my friend left on an LDS mission. I'll start it up again when he gets back later next year. I've got an invincible white deck, and a risky sacrificial black deck. I can't remember some of my favorite cards, but if I do, I'll post 'em later.

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to play Magic: The Gathering as a peer thing, since some of my friends were into it. I'm just thankful I grew out of it... quick. I quit playing Magic, because I went over someones house and all I saw were boxes upon boxes filled with Magic cards and said to myself, "I'm never becoming that bad," then and there I decided to quit playing. Scared me like a little boy in drinking jesus juice in Michael Jackson's house.

I'll answer some questions for amusement:

Do you play online or with friends?
    - When I played it was only with friends. At the time there was never a video game or an online version.

How did you get into magic?
    - I only got into Magic: The Gathering because of my friends, seeing as how I had nothing more interesting to do at the time in junior highschool.

How long have you known about magic?
    - I started playing Magic when I was about 13 years old, so about 8 years.

How long have you been playing magic?
    - I played magic for about a year before I quit.

How often do you play?
    - Not anymore.

When was the last time you played?
    - About 7 years ago.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I started on M:TG. I then went to Decipher's Star Wars (great game, still have all my cards ), moved on to Mage Knight when SW died. Now that MK is defunct (or will be by december) I've moved on to Heroscape and miniature games in general. I seriously doubt I will ever move back into the card realm. Once the game is dead your out all your cards. With mini's I can take them to other mini games and use them for RPG stuff and countless other things. It's great.

I do miss playing fun games of Magic though. Need to get me some common/uncommon cards and some friends to play with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast