Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magic the Gathering

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magic the Gathering

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    I started on M:TG. I then went to Decipher's Star Wars (great game, still have all my cards ), moved on to Mage Knight when SW died. Now that MK is defunct (or will be by december) I've moved on to Heroscape and miniature games in general. I seriously doubt I will ever move back into the card realm. Once the game is dead your out all your cards. With mini's I can take them to other mini games and use them for RPG stuff and countless other things. It's great.

I do miss playing fun games of Magic though. Need to get me some common/uncommon cards and some friends to play with.
    Don't get sucked back in...it's evil, besides now the cards are all different and they have these new systems which you probably will take a while to relearn...

that's the reason I stopped playin, my friend started to buy tons and tons of card and he spend the night before the finals printing "proxy" cards out instead of studying

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magic the Gathering

i played magic for many years. and i would still play if i had anyone to play with. it is fun as hell and never will get boring. my fav cards are Krosan Cloudscraper, Darksteel Colossus, Bringers of the Dawns, Dragon Tyrant, Phyrexian Dreadnought, Cateran Overlord, Draco, big ass creature cards. i quit after prophacy came out. then my friends got me back into it and i got a lot of judgment. then i quit after that. then my friends got me back into it yet again when mirrodin came out. so i bought everything from mirrodin to fifth dawn. then i got alot of champions of kamagawa.

so my decks consist of this:

1. Five Color Sunburst Deck (Fifth Dawn)
    2. Mercenary Deck
    3. Elf Deck
    4. Big Creature Beatdown
    5. Samurai Deck
    6. Avatar Deck
    7. Angel Deck
    8. Dragon Deck

the last 3 decks are like one deck. i just switch around stuff to make it a complete deck. it depends on what i wanna play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2