Thread: Magical Detective Daisuke Part 8 [FanFic]

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Magical Detective Daisuke Part 8 [FanFic]

Wow it's been a while since I wrote the last part and for that I'm terribly sorry. I just moved from the big city to a little town. I have also gotten ideas for new fanfics and have started to develop those ideas. As for Magical Detective Daisuke I'm still writing parts for it and this is the last part that will be in script format so Part 9 will be in novel format yeah! Also Ceri Whitewater will return in Part 9 so I hope you guys will keep on reading.

Magical Detective Daisuke Part 8

Everyone sleeping in the apartment after a long day of work and fun. Daisuke oversleeps this morning. Yumi is just getting up.

Yumi: (Yawns) Hmm I'm up a little bit earlier than usual today. (She gets out of the bed, takes a step, and trips over Daisuke asleep in a sleeping bag) Ow! Sorry I forgot you were there. Wait what are you still doing here? You have to go to work! Daisuke get up! You are going to be late for work!

Daisuke: I better wake up Satomi! (Daisuke runs to Satomi's room) She isn't here! She left me! What am I going to do!

Toro: Same old Daisuke waking up late and getting left by the girl. (Laughs)

Yumi: What are you still doing here Toro? Shouldn't you be in school?

Toro: What?!? Me in school don't make me laugh. I already passed every class at the school of Wind. That's why I started go to train at Daisuke's master's dojo....

Yumi: (Yanks Toro by the ear) No formal education you poor boy I have send you to the local elementry school.

Toro: But I already graduated from highschool when I was 6! Daisuke help me!

Yumi drags Toro to her bike and stuffs him in her bike basket. She starts to ride off.

Yumi: Bye Daisuke!

Toro: I'm so going to get you when I get back Daisuke!

Daisuke: I'm so screwed what am I going to do?

Daisuke is outside the apartment without a ride to work. So like the people olden times he decides to walk to work. This is Daisuke's first time walking in a city since he spent most of his life in the boondocks.

Daisuke: (Looks at a vending machine) Wow there's a lot of candy in this machine. Oh there is another one with pop in it. Hey there's one with insects in it. Maybe Toro would like a beetle or a cricket as a pet? How do I get one? (Pushes the button) It's not working! (Pushes the button several times) Why can't I get a bug!?! (Pounds on the machine) It must be broke!

Business Man: You have to put money in it. (Begins to walk away) Pfft stupid tourist.

Daisuke: Money? I could have just caught one back home. Oh speaking of money, I need to go to work! (Daisuke begins to run and bumps into an old man)

Old man: Hey watch it kid! (Shakes his fist in the air) Kids today have no respect for their elders!

Daisuke enters a market district. It's filled with lush fruits and vegetables. There are also meat and fish for sale. Daisuke runs though the fish section.

Old Fisherman: Ahoy there ye matey! (Sticks a fishing pole in front of Daisuke blocking his path) Looks like yer be needin some protein. Come and look at me booty!

Daisuke: (Looks creeped out) I don't want to look at your booty! (Daisuke gets scared and tries to go around but the old fisherman blocks his path completely by extending the pole to a longer length) I don't want to look at an old man's butt!

Old Fisherman: Argh not that kind of booty! Thee fish of the seven seas me boy! This be fresh tuna and red snapper that be still snapping!

Daisuke: Why are you talking like that ? (Daisuke runs in place) I don't have any money so can I go?

Old Fisherman: I knew the pirate act wouldn't work. I don't know why I listened to my grandson. Here's a coupon for my snapper, come again.

Daisuke leaves the market district. Tired of running Daisuke takes a breather near by a bank. Meanwhile three men talk on the side of the bank and Daisuke over hears them.

Red Robber Flunkie: Hey boss what was I supposed to do again?

Red Robber Cronie: Smack him on the head boss!

Red Robber Boss: Shut it you two! Do you want to get caught? This is what I get for hiring my wife's family for jobs! Look just point the fake gun and demand the bank's money!

Red Robber Flunkie: Hey boss look! That kid over heard us!

Red Robber Boss: Well just don't stand there get him!

Red Robber Cronie: (Cracks his knuckles and flexs his muscles) Leave this to me boss!

Daisuke: (Thinking to himself) These don't look like they can use magic and I should draw attention to myself using my magic skills. This shouldn't be to hard. (Speaks out loud) Come and get me!

Red Robber Cronie trys to punch Daisuke in the face. Daisuke ducks the punch and punches the cronie in the stomach. Red Robber Cronie frantically tries to punch Daisuke. Daisuke moves left and right from the attacks. Daisuke kicks the Red Robber Cronie in the face and knocks him out.

Red Robber Flunkie: I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it. (Flunkie shakely points the gun at Daisuke and closes his eyes)

Daisuke walks up to the Flunkie. He grabs the gun off of the Flunkie. Daisuke taps the Flunkies shoulder.

Daisuke: Two things... One open your eyes if you are going to use this and two shoot with bullets (Squirts water in the Flunkie's eyes) and not water.

Red Robber Flunkie: (He is blinded and runs) Ah boss I don't want to die save me! (He falls into a trash can)

Daisuke: (Shrugs his shoulders and looks at the boss) Why don't you give up?

Red Robber Boss: Okay okay I give up! I surrender! Here take me to the proper authorities.

Daisuke walks toward the Red Robber Boss. He is about to grab when...

Red Robber Boss: Hehe fool! (He pulls out a knife and trys to stab Daisuke. Daisuke catches the knife with his hands. (He takes the knife off of the Boss)

Daisuke: Oh come on you expected to stab me with a plastic butter knife? Who are you guys? The low budget robbers!

Two police cars stop at the bank. The police chief and Satomi come out of one car.

Police Chief: Hey Daisuke you caught the Red Robber Gang! Great job! When Satomi told me that you didn't show up at work today I thought she was serious! (Laughs) You guys knew where they would strike and you stopped them. Wait until the guys at the office hear this!

Satomi: But I didn't do...

Police Chief: Don't be so modest. You put Daisuke up to this huh? You are a very clever detective Satomi, surprising the Red Robber Gang. Let's get these robber in jail.

Daisuke: Well Satomi looks like another case solved by Magical Detective Daisuke! (Laughs)

Satomi: You didn't solve anything Daisuke. You just got lucky...(Groans)

Character Bio
    Yumi
    Birthday: September 12
    Personality: Peaceful, Caring, Kind Hearted
    Magic Type: None
    Dislikes: Seeing Blood and Cooking
    Favorite Foods: Cherry Pie, Mixed Vegetables with Rice, and Oolong Tea

Yumi is Satomi's best friend. They know a lot about each other and have been living together for two years. One of the few things that Yumi keeps from Satomi is her hidden video game collection in her walk in closet. Mostly because she is afraid Satomi will make fun of her. Yumi also set the HighView Arcade's highscore on DDR.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Nice...You should make this into a manga
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great joob mija keep this work up, you should become an anime and managa maker!!^^!!

PS: This fanfic sounds like Tsubasa Chronicles don't you agree!!!^^!!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Yes make manga...I would buy that!
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah make it into manga and anime it'll make famous and rich!!!!^_^!!

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    one day you will be famous

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Great joob mija keep this work up, you should become an anime and managa maker!!^^!!

PS: This fanfic sounds like Tsubasa Chronicles don't you agree!!!^^!!
    I never read Tsubasa. I think I will read it to see what you are talking about. I'm glad you guys like Magical Detective Daisuke so far. I never based it on an anime series and I thought that I should do something original. The only inspiration of manga I really got from was more like reading Psyhic Academy( I had an idea of people doing magic but reading it really helped bringing it alive), Love Hina and A.I. Love You (Both for the Slapstick Comedy and Slight Pervertiness(I don't think that is a real word) of it), and video games like Chrono Trigger (With different types of magic).

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    where did you get your idea for the fanfic you make. magical detective daisuke or something? just curious
    Yeah you have the title typed up right. Lol I know it's long I was thinking of shorting it to as M.D.D. or Ma De Da. As for the question Magical Detective Daisuke one of the ideas I came up with after learning to draw manga art. I was in one of my creative moods when I thought wouldn't be cool to mix to genres up. I thought of things that I thought were cool such as magic users and marital artists. I was going to just have Daisuke be those two things and at the time I was reading How Not to Draw Manga when I noticed that the author was saying not too many artists do anything new or creative things in manga so I thought of things that were not assocatiated with each other. Randomness kicked in and thought wouldn't be cool if Daisuke was also a detective? So I looked at other manga stories to see some good ideas and that's how Magical Detective Daisuke came to be.

Magical Detective Daisuke was just the tip of the iceberg though. Once I finished Magical Detective Daisuke I'm doing another story that is little bit like this one set in the same world just different location and some of the characters in this story will be in it (As main characters and cameos). The working title of the story is PenStrike. Also I'm devoloping a comedy story that has nothing to do with Daisuke and crew called Growing Up With Satoshi which I might make exclusively for another site but I'm going to do at least one Chapter here.

I almost forgot to announce the next character bio is Satomi in Part 9.
    Last edited by Ted Turtle; Jun 11, 2005 at 02:56 PM.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.