Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magnatude

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Magnatude

I know Raven has had a run-in with this guy (profile) and I just removed his signature because he was bitching about the site in his sig.

Long story short: he doesn't like the TOS for the gallery and doesn't like that you can't start threads promoting your shit. For a guy claiming to be in his 30's he's whining more than my 15-month old son. He even went back through and edited out any external links he put into old posts of his.

Example of his whining can be found in this thread:
    Anime drawing sites.

On the plus side he bitched about us in his crappy little forums (even crappier than mine if you can believe it):
    http://scirpg.com/BBSciRPG/viewtopic.php?t=45

Personally, I don't give a shit whether or not he likes the TOS and the rules. By signing up for an account he accepted the TOS, so if he doesn't like it, he can go back to his B.C. geekdom. However, we should be on the lookout in case he becomes and total head case.
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Jul 16, 2005 at 09:33 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Magnatude

He can get over the TOS of the gallery if he dosen't like it then he shouldn't be here plain and simple. I like how he refered to us as animeonline.com. damn I'm 24, and know a .com from a .net. Sheesh I say any more problems he gives us he gose.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why a "commercial" artist would want to post his shite in our gallery in the first place.
    Clan? What Clan?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't see a point to it eather.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

My God, such a whiney little biatch. I really had to hold back from going ballistic on him with his cocky PM he sent me earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by a whiney bitch
    You realize your "Agreements" are treading a thin line with copyright infringements.

but thats ok, I wont post here anymore, you may remove my account from this website as other Anime sites will then become exclusive to my images and products,

I forwarn idf there is therefore any mention of my movies, animations reguarding SciRPG I will have them removed forcibly from your site.

Sincerely,
    Richard Kurbis.

Thanks

He's an imbecile. Our TOS is pretty much the same as the TOS for every site with a gallery.

Besides, if the whiney bitch wants an audience he needs to send his stuff to a Star Trek site or something. No anime fan is going to give two shits about some tabletop or online scifi rpg that is basically a Star Trek rip.
    Clan? What Clan?

Thanks

I say we give him the next best thing a ban.

EDIT! he is gone ^_^

Thanks

It gets even better. He posted this on his site:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatude the Whiney
    For those who dont know, AnimeOnline . com has banned me from their pages

Reason: I posted in my signature the reason why I wont upload my images.
    Reason Being: AnimeOnline "Terms and User Agreement" states that your uploaded artwork may be copied or resold dispite your copywrites.

The moderators wanted me to upload my images instead of posting the direct-link to my image, I refused (I dont want anyone using my renders, I worked very hard on creating them)
    So the moderators started altering my posts (erasing my links and then closing the thread).

Sure its their board, and artist must be made aware to READ the Agreement on any site before uploading their work.
    Fellow friends from that site: this includes your poetry and any writing you create.

So they have decided to shut me out of the site, however I do need eyes within to make sure NOWONE ever uploads any SciRPG images to AnimeOnline or any of their affiliates.
    So he now wants someone spy on us to make sure we don't use his crap for our own purposes. Of course I know who that is because I checked out his memberlist, all six of them.

I guess he didn't figure out that it was a-okay to link his shit in a journal or put a link in his signature. Too bad for him.

Oh, and who the hell is AnimeOnline . com?
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Jul 17, 2005 at 11:50 AM.
    Clan? What Clan?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast