Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Main goals in your life

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Main goals in your life

What are the main goals in your life? What do you want to be when you grow up? As for me, I want to become a medical doctor and part time artist/writer. Reason being, I want to help the poor and the needy by providing them with good care when I became a doctor . I also want the best of the best to my parents (who work so hard to take of me and my siblings) and my little sister, big sister, and the rest of the world . How about you, guys?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Main goals in your life

heh...
    my main goals?
    for now, it's to finish high school, get through college, maybe become a nurse (like my parents...)
    later on, my main goals will be...
    improve my drawing skills, continue to watch anime and play video games until the day I die
    get married, have children, and then ultimately die
    after death...
    find out whether or not there is a heaven or a hell
    wait for my reincarnation or whatever
    and continue the whole process all over again...

feh...
    when you put in a list, it seems so simple...
    but my one ambition in life is to find my true purpose
    my reason of existence, my purpose of being
    once I find that, everything will be clear...
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 22, 2005 at 08:31 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Main goals in your life

hmm...not sure yet...still in highschool....but i wanna become a computer programmer
    but i need to take some classes on that, tho....or maybe a electronics engineer... that
    would be kinda cool....i guess

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you guys for replying. Clever responce Innerhell-garu and Tano-kun-garu, electronic engineering is cool indeed. Lots of my friends are computer technology majors in college.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

My main goals; to get better in marching band, study for being a comp programer or chef,
    passing all my classes (like that's ever going to happen),become a 100% resident evil fan,
    get everything that involves cowboy bebop and sleep as much as I can.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

My one major goal in life is to become a surgeon. I just decided to do it one day during passing periods, going to my next class, but have really made my way towards that goal. I'm still a junior in hs, but I'm taking a class called medical sciences academy, and we are exposed to many new things. I'm lovin it! We dissected dead rats last week. That was so cool! Until you smell the insides. My rat was pregnant. So sad.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

My main goal(s) would be to have a 4.0 GPA through the rest of undergrad-college and excel in my major (philosophy) and then get a scholarship to a good, if not great, school of law for grad. school. Then I'll be a top-notch attorney, so on and so forth.
    I should throw in that I want to play baseball for 4 years of my college life-span. Starting next year (as a sophomore). Gotta make the team first, I guess. I'm sure that won't be too hard though!
    Also, I wanna bartend while I'm an attorney.
    On a side note: I hate stupid pregnant rats I wish I got to dissect one so I could laugh at its dead baby fetuses.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 22, 2005 at 10:37 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

me.....um........i wanna finish school.......every female has n my family........go 2 OU.......mayb get accepted n2 gulliard........improve my acting skills......if not.......write and work n the shop...........aint much else.......hopefully get married.....have kids......or not.......i kool either way.
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast