Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Major boad problems

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Major boad problems

OK some of you know that the board is having issues the one with the name changing has been fixed. but there is a bigger one. Admins can't edit usergroup permissions. I don't know why or if we can fix it. So dan is going to upgrade the board with the latest stock version of Vb till 3.5 gose gold. I tried adding in some stuff for the jorunal to see if I could get the stuff to work and that didn't work becasue of the sig uploader.so I will make a backup of the forum and have the board offline for a cuple of hours wen dan dose this importing the database tables by hand

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Major boad problems

One other thing I noticed about the journal comments. All the comments are linked together for each journal entry. What I mean is that if there is a comment in one of the journal entries and you click on the comments, you can see all the comments from the other entries. Is it suppose to be that way?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

yes thats supose to be like that donno why XD but thats how its supose to be

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

That's ummm...how should I say it...not user friendly. Since if the entry has more then one page of comments, you'll have to try to find the beginning of the comments amoung all the comments. It's just a little annoying, but I don't go into the journals much so ^_^

Oh by the way the post icons still needs to be fixed. They all have a white outline around them :P

Thanks

We will e adding in a new board soon I m keeping an eye on the hack site to see if someone releases a better jorunal system

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it possible to just go back to the old one or maybe rip the system like on Anime Reflections? Either one is more choice than our current. The comment system, where we can't even edit our comments is ridiculously bad.

Thanks

The old board was Vb 2.0 if we backstep we lose everything. And we can't use the 2.0 journal on a 3.x board

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh... well damn, Nothing similar to that older journal system was made for Vb 3.x?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast