Thread: Major (Season 1 / 2)

Newbie Miyasashi may be famous one day Miyasashi may be famous one day Miyasashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Major (Season 1 / 2)

Title: Major 1st Season
    Jap. Kanji: メジャー
    Genre: Drama, Shounen, Sports
    Type: TV
    Episodes: 26
    Year: 2004-2005 (13.11.2004 till 21.05.2005)
    Companies: NHK
    URL: http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/major/

Description:
    Shigeharu Honda is a Major Leauge batter on the rise. His son Goro is a Little Leauge pitcher who one day hopes to follow in his father`s footsteps. Momoko Hoshino is Goro`s schoolteacher, and the first woman Shigeharu has been interested in since the death of Goro`s mother.The destines of these three individuals will become intertwined as father and son experience both heartbreak and triumph on the baseball diamond. But when an unspeakable tragedy visits the family, it will take everything they have to pick up the pieces and reclaim their dreams.

What did you guys think of this serie, it has already ended, this serie was way way better than I expected it would be, this is not a kiddy-show like I thought either.

This serie has the best character developing in the series i've seen so far, I truly recommend this serie to everyone, I am sure that you will let some tears go while watching .

Screencaps 1st episode:

More caps here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Major 2nd Season
    Jap. Kanji: メジャー 2nd Season
    Genre: Shounen, Sports
    Type: TV
    Episodes: 0
    Year: 2005 (?)
    Companies: NHK
    URL: http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/major/kokuchi.html

Description:
    Not much information about this serie available at the momemt, except that this will be about Goro as a highschooler and that this season will start in fall.
    Last edited by Miyasashi; Jul 27, 2005 at 09:06 AM.