Thread: Make a signature - please ! For me ?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Talking Make a signature - please ! For me ?

I was just wondering if anyone could have the time to help me out and possibly make me a FLCL ( Mamimi Samejima ) signature. I just saw how many of you guys have awesome and beatiful signatures - and I don't have photoshop. Could anybody PLEASE fill my request ? It would be a honor.

=^3^=
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is the progam called gimp which is like a free version of photoshop
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah ok ill make one for you ... check the gallery in like 2 hours

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh sheezh....it my be my fault -- but eermmmm.. it was really nice of you to make a FLCL signature, but I was looking for a signature that had Mamimi Samejima as the sig - the character and my name on it... Nice work though but I will try the gimp porgram - see what I can make out of it. Thank you, both ya guys.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    The GIMP. Ummm, I can't even figure out how to uplaod a picture of my liking. It seems just a little too complicated for me. Could anyone at least please tell me how to upload and I'll figure the rest out from there. Thankies once again....
    much love to socketto

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    uhhh no duble posting thats what the edit button is for ^_^ and www.myonlineimages.com is a good upload site.