Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Making an anime

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Making an anime

I'm thinking about making an anime short film to view in my school's film club but I want to get a head start so I can view it early. My question is- I wanna make an anime, so what do I need?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Making an anime

First, you need to be Japanese, then you need to go to Japan.

Until you do that, you can't make make "anime." You can, however, create a cartoon in an anime style.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that's what i mean. But what materials do I need to make a cartoon in anime style?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

I recommend doing it with a computer. Here is a good little overview I found on computer animation:
    http://www.answers.com/topic/computer-animation

Alternatively, you could draw each frame of your cartoon by hand, then scan it into a computer and assemble the frames with an appropriate computer program.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks

I think I'll try computer animation, if all else failes fram and scan it is.

Uh... my brain hurts. I think I'll draw it by hand, I'll get a new sketch notebook.

Newbie AniAnime may be famous one day AniAnime may be famous one day
    Thanks

Actually, all u need is to go to a artclass that has anime style(but just try to find a japenese teacher)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

well draw about 60+frames a min.... lets hope u don't plan on a 30 min. show.... 1800 frames drawn by hand then colored on computer after clean up and getting the voices to match lip movements... course if one frame is outta sync u have to redraw that frame... u should do 8 frames per sec to get it perfect ^_^" Then after all the frames are right and you do make a short film... then guess what schools been over for like a year or more XD! I tried making an anime once... i quit after 5 hours... all i got is like 18 sketches XD.

course u can always pay a team of animation artists.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks

How would I get animation artists? And thanks for the tips jaderabbit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast