Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man arrested for impersonating a QB.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Man arrested for impersonating a QB.

So, I was looking around the web for some football news, and found this humerous little story. Apparantely, a guy tried to hook up with these chicks by tellin 'em he was Roethlisberger.

He even managed to sign a jersey they had at home, what I don't understand is how they didn't realise he wasn't who he said he was before he signed their jersey.

This guy is really sort of creepy. When he posed as their third-string QB last year, it says he even offered to sign footballs from the neighborhood kids. It seems he takes joy in acting like quarterbacks.

Full story - Click Here.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jul 16, 2005 at 01:52 PM.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Man arrested for impersonating a QB.

When the woman did watch a Steelers game, she saw the real Brian St. Pierre on the screen and realized that Jackson was an impostor, police said. Jackson tried to explain to the woman that he looked "different" on TV, but she asked him not to contact her, police said.
    Oh this guy's an award winner, what a genius excuse to come up with.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe he should have waited and taken a few pointers from the movie Wedding Crashers...good movie btw.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Geez, I'll have to remember that one. You can't pass up good quality lines like that.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

From the thread title I was assuming the story would be about Tim Couch...
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Jul 16, 2005 at 08:16 PM.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

hey zui you sure you ain't talking about akili smith or Ryan Leaf?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I live in KY, Univ. of KY alum Tim Couch was the first to come to mind.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Since I live in KY, Univ. of KY alum Tim Couch was the first to come to mind.
    Oh. Woops, I thought you were making a joke, and taking a shot at Couch. I figured you were thinking alongside the lines of no one recognizing Couch, so people thought he was impersonating a QB, when he says he is.

I laughed when I read it too, now I find it's not even a joke. Couch is funny regardless, especially when he falls on his ass in a game and cries about it later in the press conference.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast