Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Shot in Miami Airport

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Man Shot in Miami Airport

Well, it did just happen about 2 and a half hours ago. It's a pretty important thing.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Exactly, they are told to shoot first, for the sake of passengers on the plane.
    Not so sure if shooting his legs and hands or some other place in his body, which will not result in death, would have worked or not. Then again, if he really had a bomb...not shooting would have led to the death of so many innocent passengers.
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 07, 2005 at 02:41 PM.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats the thing Kedar......Proceedar calls them to Shoot and kill BECAUSE they are never sure if he has a bomb.....So I mean yea...Every1 wants to save his life now that we found out what was the ACTUAL case...But If he has a free hand or he activates the bomb..EVEN AFTER being shot in the leg or elsewhere....He still has that last chance to kill innocent people.....

Even tho he didn't have a bomb anyway...But ya know...they didn't know...so..yea....lol....Now I'm mumbling so I'll shut up now...

Till the next post anyway.......

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I just saw it on the news, pretty messed up. But considering the possible threat I can see why it had to be done.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm, was there another other incident today in detroit?? cuz I was watching Cnn today and they mention something similar but it said detroit...maybe I just messed it up with another report

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    EVEN AFTER being shot in the leg or elsewhere....He still has that last chance to kill innocent people.....
    Yes, that is true. Nobody can really know what he has up his sleve...so, I guess it was a proper judgement.

But all of this basically happened because he has bipolor disorder...that is very sad.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Bipolar disorder can be controlled without meds. To say that it's sad and that it happened because he's bipolar is a cop-out. First off, if he really needs the meds, he should've taken 'em and he wouldn't have been shot. Also, if it was bad enough for him to go around getting himself shot, he should've been in an institution, in which case I'd blame his family/loved ones (wife, friends, etc.) for most likely "not wanting to imprison him" though it would have been the better route to go.
    All-in-all it comes down to whoever's responsible for monitoring his condition, assuming he needed someone to monitor his meds and what not. He's dead, that's not sad. What's sad is that someone's gonna go day-in and day-out blaming him/her self for his death.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah, so there was no bomb. Imagine that. What kind of f*cking idiot says he has a bomb on an airplane and then runs from the marshals? 5 bucks says he had suicidal tendencies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast