Thread: Man-Thing

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Man-Thing

I'm fairly certain that I'm the only one that caught the sci-fi channel original movie "Man-Thing" tonight. For those who don't know....Man-Thing was a comic book from Marvel which was sort of a cult thing more than anything else, as for the plotline of the comic.. think a darker toned more supernatural version of Swamp Thing basically. The movie itself was suprisingly good, which i thought i'd never say about a sci-fi channel flick but hey..there's a first time for everything right? Considering the low budget quality and questionable acting from some of the cast, it was actually sort of creepy & effective in certain parts and is at least worth one viewing. Knowing sci fi channel they'll probably be airing this over and over so if you have cable i'd say give it a shot. Not too shabby.

Heres a little pic, might jog your memory.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Feh, it's so-so imo. But then again, I'm not into that kind of films.
    Your pic isn't working narrator.
    Here's the poster:

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well as an avid watcher of the sci-fi channel I got to see the lameass trailer for it about a dozen times. My friends and I ripped all over it. I mean what did sci-fi go to Stan Lee and beg him to give them a character's rights for a movie and he gave them one of the crappiest, least known of them all. Nice sci-fi....why dont you guys stick with Mansquito and Frankenfish for now on.....

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    hahaha, I saw the commerical about 16 times, I thought it looked rather... 'Man-Thingish' if you know what I mean... I don't really watch many Sci-Fi originals, because it basically looked shitty... but oh well, guess I'll catch it some other time.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...