Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Manga hair styles!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga hair styles!

Manga hair styles did you ever want one to look great? well Garnier fructis style has brought out a brand of "Manga Head" gel/wax/jelly the stuff is really weird but i must say i tried a little of it today and it was pretty awesome, Im going out on saturday fully spiked up i will try to take a photo and post it here.

But this Manga hair gel is awesome i think everyone should support garnier and buy lots of the stuff.Jan

Banned chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know what? I don't think I even need the gel. all I have to do is take a shower, and then go to bed. then, viola! instant anime hair.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibicam14
    You know what? I don't think I even need the gel. all I have to do is take a shower, and then go to bed. then, viola! instant anime hair.
    Dame your lucky, me hair just becomes to messy if i dont comb it i swear it morphes into dreads.Jan

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow. I never thought a hair product company would know anything about manga or anime, let alone try to market it to people. But if it works, well, more power to them. It's not like you couldn't get spikey manga-looking hair before. When my hair was short and spiked, i just used some teal manipulator gunk and I had spikes all day!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Thanks
    Well i have a really thick hair type think soild snale, and i tried all sorts of stuff but it never really worked but this stuff does the job im well impressed.Jan

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Does the product botte have a generic manga character on it? Or is it just the name?

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, anime hair... i don't have that... unless im out in the rain... then for some reason
    my hair get's all crazy like ^-^.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    No it doesnt have a charcter just manga look.Jan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast