Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Manga hair styles!

Banned chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14 may be famous one day chibicam14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Dame your lucky, me hair just becomes to messy if i dont comb it i swear it morphes into dreads.Jan
    Oi, was that word supposed to be "damn", or "dame"? 'Cus I sure ain't a girl.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    why would anyone want hair.....from a cartoon?

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I ever did anything with my hair.... I'd grow the bangs out and then give myself one swoop of hair to cover one eye, most likely the left. If I do anything else, it might be a smaller pair of groups to the sides of the head. My hair would either be platinum or a nice and shiny blue. Nothing real fancy, but I'd be a living character of my own creation. Just an idea....

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibicam14
    Oi, was that word supposed to be "damn", or "dame"? 'Cus I sure ain't a girl.
    lol sorry that was a typo it was intended as "Damn"
    Yea i dont know what im doing with my hair for saturday but i think i may go for a cloud strife look.Jan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2