Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Manga: Ragnarok

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki Tokai
    this stopped at vol 10 coz vol 11 also just came out in Korea, so it'll take some time for 11 to reach.. Have patience, and the manga is much better than the online My opinion

Yeah this is true but why did it take so long for god's sake it's 2005!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've only read the 2-3 volumes my friend has, and since he lost interest/doesn't have any money, I stopped there. And I never buy manga, so I prolly won't pick it up, either.

But the volumes I did read were pretty good. Not my favorite manga, to be sure, but it managed to entertain me during the boring skool hours for a while.

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vb0xn4rd
    I've only read the 2-3 volumes my friend has, and since he lost interest/doesn't have any money, I stopped there. And I never buy manga, so I prolly won't pick it up, either.

But the volumes I did read were pretty good. Not my favorite manga, to be sure, but it managed to entertain me during the boring skool hours for a while.

yup same here... but i only have the first vol... i haven't gotten around to buying the second one...

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I have seen it online, but I haven't read the manga.
    My jolly brother says it is really fun playing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2