Thread: Manga video theme

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga video theme

Alright now here is a hard question, remember on the old vhs tapes of manga there were those trailers and one of them had that kick ass heavy metal music...remember the trailer ends with akira and tetsuy screaming.

The track its self always had this "Augh" kinda sound so the question is who was the band that did it and is the name of the track.Jan

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    O.O this is really hard.. O.o they put manga on vhs tape o.O...
    WHere can i get these at,.. buy or dl wise... then i might be able to tell ya.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    O.O this is really hard.. O.o they put manga on vhs tape o.O...
    I think the topic creator means the company that releases anime, Manga Entertainment, not manga in general.

As for the question, I remember that theme (I still have a bunch of old Manga Ent. VHS tapes) but I don't know the name of the band who did it either. Sorry.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well someone once told me that it was done bt "The mad capsule markets" but i doubt it because i have allot of their albums and the style is very unlike them.

Some think that it might have been KMFDM but i dont think so either, i hope someone her might know.Jan

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    dunno anything about it sorry >.<
    Death Soul Collector

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a cd called "Fluffy Sheeps eat Mad Dogs" by a Hokkaido local band they sound just like some anime introductions if you ever see them if you request a theme of an anime they know they'll play it! ( they are metal and I got them to play Fruits Basket theme metal style Quite creepy!)

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia