Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Manga Vr. ANime

Newbie ZerOraY may be famous one day ZerOraY may be famous one day
    Thanks

Manga Vr. ANime

To all extent I love both anime and manga but which is perferred among the public??? I know I would perferre Shamen King Manga over the anime I will have to say the same about Love HIna
    Last edited by ZerOraY; Nov 02, 2004 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Wrong title hehe

Newbie Piejune may be famous one day Piejune may be famous one day Piejune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime because it is more accessible for me. Plus, the colorful, the better!

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i go with anime cos i don't like reading a book/comic/manga off the computer.

But if it could afford it i woudl deff buy manga cos i got a huge comic collection as well so yeah

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    anime is more smoothly ^^
    has color and is better drawn. it doesn't have those words like BOOM and things - haha
    further more the anime takes 24 mins an eppi, and the manga is read in like 10 mins

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like anime, but overall I prefer manga. For example, I like the Slam Dunk anime, but the Slam Dunk manga is so much better (and longer). The same goes for Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin, Flame of Recca, Ranma 1/2, Real Bout High School, and a couple others. There will always be exceptions of course (I think the Scryed anime is better than the Scryed manga), but most of my favorite series have better manga versions.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer anime cuz i like the action without having to use my brain . I love manga too but i just enjoy anime more.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    manga's good for substance (longer and more complete story) and when you feel like using your imagination more :P

anime is a quick fix that does it's job with less effort
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like both but if I had to choose, It'd be manga.

Because:

Manga
    -More detailed
    -In some of the pictures, sometimes if you read slowly, you can find small situations in the background which can be really funny sometimes.. for Ex. - In Love Hina vol. 11.. when Naru tried to talk to Kanako about why she's taking over as landlord, In the background, Kuro and Tama-chan was fighting over a piece of biscuit.. or rice ball.. whatever it was.. it was kinda funny to me. XD heh

Anime
    -Moving pictures, heh
    -Colorful

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast