Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Manga Vr. ANime

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enjoy anime more than manga. But there are times where I prefer mangas over watching Anime. Like I like hte Love Hina mangas better than the anime cause the mangas feel more structured.

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Anime - You can't beat stuff that moves and has color with black and white and can't move can you? That's like saying we should go back to silent old movies where speech was printed on the screen in a pretty flower box in black in white. The future is here my buddies, there are the little leagues (manga) and the big leagues (anime).

Newbie Xeph may be famous one day Xeph may be famous one day Xeph's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it depends on the story, for manga , the story shld have a very deep storyline and alot of details to explain, twist and turns, mysteries. example is Detective Conan, HunterxHunter

For anime then it shld be straight forward, nothing much to ponder. Like You're Under Arrest, Slayers. Just my 2 cents.

Newbie ariark may be famous one day ariark may be famous one day ariark's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'll say anime cause i wanna listen to da sexy voice... but than if i want more detail about the story i read manga for that only after i watch the anime... cause if it the other way round, definitly i'll be very disappointed with the anime...

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea id have to agree wit Angelan, anime is awesome, but frequently has a lot less substance than its manga counterpart. kinda like most books converted to movies...

The end is important in all things.

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    In general I prefer manga because it's cheaper, more accessible, more packed, faster paced and there's wider choice. But there are quite a lot of times when given the choice between the manga and anime of a series I'd choose anime because, like in hellsing, I prefered the anime art to the manga art. They also looked like they followed the same storylines so I didn't feel like I'd be getting anything extra from the manga (sorry hellsing manga fans)

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If manga scans were as available as anime, that would be nice. but currently, anime is a lot easier to get ahold of. Of the series that i've read and watched, I have enjoyed the manga better (most notably, Love Hina)

Urd
    Newbie Urd may be famous one day Urd may be famous one day Urd's Avatar
    The land of thousand lakes and the midnightsun!
    Thanks
    Gotta say manga, that's where all my money goes to :P
    Besides the artwork in manga is much better.
    They often change the plot in the anime and that really sucks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2