Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manga you wished were anime

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga you wished were anime

What manga series do you wish were an anime title?

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    well
    there are a lot of korean manga that are not anime and i wished they were...
    others include getbackers, and addicted to curry ^^
    wut about u rockbell?

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Ahem, GetBackers is already an Anime series, that's been US Region licensed...
    Official ADV Films Getbackers Splash page... http://www.advfilms.com/titles/getbackers/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm... Actually, every manga that looked interesting to me has been turned into a tv series. Still, I haven't read a lotta manga though.

If you would allow me to invert your question into: "what anime series do you wish would be a manga?"

I'd have to say "Last Exile". ~[was that a topic?]

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd love to see Yotsubato animated! It's done by the same person who did Azumanga Daioh, and I loved Azumanga Daioh, so I think this would make a great series, too. I also would like to see Deathnote animated, too. I haven't read much of it, but the story is quite interesting and I think it would make for a good anime title.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess i wouldnt know about korean manga
    but there isnt much in the US that i know of
    that hasnt been remade into an anime or
    is already an anime. maybe an anime into an manga?
    (was full metal alchemist a manga)
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd say Yotsubato is on the top of my list, I've heard rumors of a possible anime that have risen with a recent artbook released with the characters drawn in a more anime-style, but alas, they're just rumors.

And yes Fullmetal Alchemist is a manga, it was started before the anime and is still ongoing.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's kind of all ready been done... but I want to see another "decent" anime version of Angel Sanctuary. It's such a beautifull, dark and epic 20 volume long saga that so far only has a three episode OVA covering the first 3 volumes of manga to it's name.
    It deserves more.
    Others........
    I want to see Lawful Drug by Clamp animated. It's one of Clamp's fairly recent works, and there newest "shounen-ai hinted" title in quite a while. ^^
    It would also be lovely to see some of their older works animated propably in a TV series format. RG Veda, Tokyo Babylon, Wish and the newer Clover would be great to see. All only have either a tiny OVA or music video to their name.
    That's all I can really think of.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast