Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manga you wished were anime

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't really think of any. The manga I read are already anime.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    It's kind of all ready been done... but I want to see another "decent" anime version of Angel Sanctuary. It's such a beautifull, dark and epic 20 volume long saga that so far only has a three episode OVA covering the first 3 volumes of manga to it's name.
    It deserves more.
    Agreed. It's my understanding that the anime out currently was made originally as a promotion of the manga. It would nice to see more of it as the anime leaves you hanging at the end.

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    *GASP*
    GB IS AN ANIME?!!
    thx LenMiyata

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Newbie ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

there is this manga i read while ago.. it's about this samurai who defeated a thousand warriors and bathed in their blood then became immortal for it. so now when he gets his leg cut off or something he just goes to an old lady to get maggots to put it back on his body... then there's a little girl whos parents got killed by a gang of samurais. and he travels with her protecting her, and shes trying to get her vengeance.

heh.. the point is i LOVE that manga, though i forgot what it was called.. i have to look for those mangas again, we just moved and i havent taken them out of the boxes yet. but it IS the best! im sorry but.. im a huge kenshin fan, and if i were to marry an anime characer it would be kenshin, but i may be a bigger fan of THIS manga more. heheh..

VERY HIGH RECOMMENDATION! ill post if i do remember what it's called..lol!!

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    tru, a lot of manga become anime
    i think azumanga is an anime already.. correct me if i am wrong^^
    and there is a FMA manga^^

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm.....is ceres celestial ledgend an anime?....what about hot gimmick? if not then I definately want to see those animated1
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

VIZ LLC has the US distribution rights for Ceres Celestial Legend... VIZ product webpage...
    http://store.viz.com/browse/CERES/DVD/s.Aawe1ncG

And Azumanga Daioh was one of the most popular DVD releases of last year... ADV Films Official Azumanga Daioh website is here...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/azumanga/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    BLACK JACK, must be animated, most of the anime fans don't no this serie, but i think it's one of the best.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can You Find The Legacy Sword??????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast