Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manga you wished were anime

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Black Jack already has been animated!!!. Central Park Media has the US license for the old OVA Series...
    http://www.centralparkmedia.com/cpmd...?Cat=USMD_2418

Manga Entertainment has the Movie distribution rights...
    http://www.manga.com/

The new TV series was shown last year in Japan, and remains unlicensed...
    http://blackjack.jp/
    http://www.ytv.co.jp/bj/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ellie_13
    there is this manga i read while ago.. it's about this samurai who defeated a thousand warriors and bathed in their blood then became immortal for it. so now when he gets his leg cut off or something he just goes to an old lady to get maggots to put it back on his body... then there's a little girl whos parents got killed by a gang of samurais. and he travels with her protecting her, and shes trying to get her vengeance.
    The manga is called Blade of the Immortal.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Nurika may be famous one day Nurika may be famous one day Nurika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that Angel Sanctuary deserves a better and longer anime. I also want Lawful Drug to be converted into an anime along with XXX HOLiC and Death Note.

The Sock Puppet Queen

Newbie naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think basically almost all the manga that r very popular has been made into manga... and yes i believed ceres celestial lengend has been into an anime call ayashi no ceres.... but i do wished fushigi yuugi: genbu kaiden will be made ino anime for all of fan-girls to scream or other yuu's work like zettai karashi(wrong spelling?)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play' is considered one of the 'Classic' Shoujo Anime series from the mid 1990s, and a lengthy one as well, with a 52 episode TV series, a 9 episode OVA sequel, and a 4 episode OVA followup (Fushigi Yugi Eikoden). Geneon Animation has the US Region distribution license...

Geneon Animation Product page for Fushigi Yugi TV
    http://www.geneonanimation.com/MainC...7-f3719fd13683
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurika
    I agree that Angel Sanctuary deserves a better and longer anime. I also want Lawful Drug to be converted into an anime along with XXX HOLiC and Death Note.
    XXX Holic is being turned into an anime.... unfortunately only a movie has been planned for it so far, which should be out in Japan sometime soon (ain't really sure on all the proper details of this)
    It's cannon series Tsubasa is getting a TV series through which starts in Japan on April 9th (I believe) on NHK. Don't know how long it'll be.
    Too bad through, I would of like to see XXX Holic get a series as well... but as least Yuko and Watanuki makes appearances in Tsubasa.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish Lagoon Engine was an anime. Hey sp00g, isn't Getbackers already an anime though?
    I also want Girl Got Game to be an anime. Tokyo Babylon and RG Veda are already anime licensed in the US. I also want Death Note to be anime. the manga is awesome!
    Last edited by winryrockbell; Mar 27, 2005 at 06:24 PM.

Newbie naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have seen fushigi yuugi and all the ovs i was talking abot the the second series to fushigi yuugi genbu kaiden.... death note i think will be made into anime cause it has been very popular....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast