Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mangas that should be animes

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Mangas that should be animes

I just finished reading the priest #5 and I said this manga is to good to be a manga why not make it an anime. I also want to know what mangas you people want to be an anime.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's kind of a new series, and i just read the first volume... but i really like the manga "Desert Coral" ... but hopefull if they did make an anime of it... i hope they make it like the manga version, coz like the samurai deeper kyo series, the manga was awesome! but the anime was... kinda weak... but oh well

"Tama-chan! "

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all Zombie powder...
    the pastel...
    That'd be the 2 i want most... Especially zombie powder, ever read tat? FREAKIN awesomeness
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd like to see Souten no Ken get an anime series...it would be nice seeing the prequel to Hokuto no Ken animated, especially since it has a much more involved storyline and just as cool battle sequences.

And...though the Flame of Recca anime dropped the ball compared to the much better manga, I think Anzai's latest effort, Marchen Awakens Romance, would work great as an anime - as long as the manga gets far enough ahead so it would not suffer the fate FoR did.

EDIT: Looks like MAR is already getting an anime...sounds cool, but I had hoped the manga would have gotten a little farther before they started the anime.
    Last edited by Karn; Jan 06, 2005 at 08:20 PM.

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    The one I'd like to see they actually made into an anime but it was only 4 episodes long. It's Petshop of Horrors, so many of the stories in the manga are really awesome but they only used four which was a disappointment. I think they should make more.

Newbie TormentedButterFly may be famous one day TormentedButterFly may be famous one day TormentedButterFly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i only read the first book of petshop of horrors..and omg..i almost cried dude..the angel thing that sung for her..and she bought him a mate....but yea..i didnt know they made a anime out of it
    TòřmĕnţèdβũţţeгŦĺý

In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    +Anima ^_^~ I can just imagine all sorts of cute filler episodes, which are what its manga is comprised of anyway. XD Erementrar Gerad would be nice too...

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to see MegaTokyo and NOW as an anime. Too bad the mangas are new. So won't expecting an anime for them anytime soon. (If there will be an anime for them)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast