Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mangas that should be animes

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, considering that Megatokyo is a US-based webcomic/webmanga, the chances of any company in Japan offering to animate it for ol' Fred are slim. An actual manga that I'd like to see turned into an anime would be XXXholic.

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now and Priest should be anime, those are damn nice manga I like Now especially
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, I don't actually know many mangas that haven't been turned into anime. But I think that 'Blade of the Immortal' might be fun to see animated, even if it would be a really hard one to make.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie xpeekAboox may be famous one day xpeekAboox may be famous one day xpeekAboox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd have to say X-day. Well because, it was a super awesome Manga. Though they'd have to make the Anime longer because the Manga is only 2books. So, I don't know really. It would be pretty cool.. but it'd have people questioning it.. For sure.

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd have to say Ichigo 100%, great, hilarious romantic comedy that would no doubt be a smash hit in the anime business. It would be a great anime.

I would love to see the Suikoden III manga turn into anime as well, as it's a great story, wioth great characters and so on. good series.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Kiyone
    I'd have to say Ichigo 100%, great, hilarious romantic comedy that would no doubt be a smash hit in the anime business. It would be a great anime.

I would love to see the Suikoden III manga turn into anime as well, as it's a great story, wioth great characters and so on. good series.
    ichigo 100% would definitely be a good series provided that they don't rush the storlyine.

i'd like to see a real i"s anime series. it would definitely be something to look forward to every week. that one ova was just horrid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2