Thread: mangaworm

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

mangaworm

I know Katsuhito wanted this little ****tard gone a while ago, but today she sealed her doom.

Have a look at this thread:
    super mario advanced

Notice that I edited the first post? Initially she was flaming Katsuhito in the post, but in a fit of generosity I PM'ed mangaworm asking her to take up with Gig and issues she might have with the staff. I even went as far as to remove the inflammatory stuff from her post so I wouldn't have to kill her account.

Then she goes and makes the second post. The little halfwit took my niceness and threw it back in my face. So she's banned.

The lop-eared **** thinks she is going to be able to start up a new account under a new username. So Gig, could you do an IP ban on 71.104.174.214 for me? It's a static IP from Verizon DSL. I don't want to see that little shit back here ever.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah this topic was brought to my attentinon just a few mins ago. Seems weird she would go off and flame me when I didn't even comment on her topic O_o anywho Im glad shes gone

I donno if Zui edited kenX's post but if he didn't shouldn't KenX ger a warning for psuedo modding?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep IP banned

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.