Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Manipulation!

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manipulation!

I'm afrid my ex will do that but then again I never told him alot
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I've blackmailed a couple of my friends. But it's nothing really drastic. I've bribed a number of people, too. But again, the things I asked were mostly just small stuff.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Everyone has manipulated someone at some point, either directly or indirectly. It's actually so bad that most of you don't notice that you're doing it. And I work at a place where I have to manipulate people on a regular basis, so yeah, I manipulate people a lot.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't done it because I am nice, and it doesn't occur to me too often, and others would do it to me, but it wouldn't be in there favor because they never really have something towards me, that really doesn't bother me for others to know. I don't have really great secrets about myself, so no point in manipulating me.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Red face Manipulation!

I have been manipulated by my own family! My grandmother on my mom's side would do things to get my mom and I on her side, or to try to get us to do whatever she wanted. (Terrible, isn't it?) Eventually, it got to be where she would do things to me to get at my mom. She never came to any of my school plays, concerts, or anything. She didn't even come to my high school graduation! All to control my mom and I! (It didn't work on us, though, obviously!)

I have never manipulated anyone. It's hurtful, if not flat out evil.

You got that right, same happen to me.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i have been manipulated a lot before, so i manipulate those ppl back occasionally but that's about it, lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

yep bro said he was going to kill him self if he didnt get to watch his show

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

I was blackmailed by my friends when they found out who I like in 6th grade. The taunted me by saying her name out loud. Now I don't see the bid deal anymore.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast