Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: marble bottle soda

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Re: marble bottle soda

AAHHHHH

I LOVERS RAMUNE !!!!!!!!
    I buy it whenever I feel in need of some sugar water, ya know ? I have a huge collection, over like ...100 by now O_o.. ?
    Anyway, it's at this Japanese and Thai/ Ethenic store arcoss the street from my school and work... it's awesome to drink... but REALLY I've tried the lemonade (ramune) and the peach ones... also strawberry and lecee. Good stuff ^__^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't that stuff made from longans or raboutans? Anyway, it is pretty good, and way different from the sodas in America. The local China town where I live sells them (sorta weird because its a Japanese product). I get one now and again for nostalgic reasons, but only after Dim Sum. The only problem I have is I tend to break the entire bottle when opening it.....which is bad 'cause I don't like drinking glass.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

haha hey know 1 u made a funny.yeah I just fugured out that LV has a china town
    so I going to check it out one of these days to see if they have ramune.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Serious, I really broke the last two that I had. My recommendation is: 1) Don't smack the marble against concrete or brick. 2) Don't use the bottom of another glass bottle push the marble down.

I guess most sodas come in plastic bottles these days because of impatient (or is it stupid?) people like me. I didn't realize that you could just pop the marble down with your hand.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by know1
    Serious, I really broke the last two that I had. My recommendation is: 1) Don't smack the marble against concrete or brick. 2) Don't use the bottom of another glass bottle push the marble down.

I guess most sodas come in plastic bottles these days because of impatient (or is it stupid?) people like me. I didn't realize that you could just pop the marble down with your hand.
    they give u something to use to pop the marble down... it's in the wrapper, u punch it out... and then u use it to open the soda... that's what i always do at least ^^;;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3