Thread: -March Madness-

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

-March Madness-

The month is upon us, and soon, the “big dance” shall being. Who do you folks like in the final four? To win in all?
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't followed it since UCLA fell out without Steve Lavin, but as always we see Duke and etc.

but with what I hear, it seems like Illinois cannot be stopped

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, but I would'nt be surprised to see an upset in the round of 64 or 32
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Upsets always occurs in atleast the first 2 rounds, that's what makes it March Madness

I've always been a fan of Duke but their frontcourt is weak this year, Illinois, UNC, and Wake Forest are the teams to fear imo. No. 12 Utah could cause some havoc with their big man Bogut, he's a for sure lock to be a No. 1 pick whenever he decides to enter the NBA draft.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    My school Winthrop! Haha just joking. They'll probably have to play Duke 1st round and get knocked out but heres to wishful thinking. I think Illinois may do it, I'd like to see that, or UNC.