Thread: Marebito

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Marebito

I can't wait to see this. From what i've read, this looks be one heck of spooktacular ride. Here is the rundown taken from Arrow in the Head....

Directed by Takashi Shimizu (of JU-ON: THE GRUDGE fame), MAREBITO is set to be released into theatres December 9th. The story revolves around a fear-obsessed freelance cameraman (Shinya Tsukamoto) who is investigating an urban legend involving mysterious spirits that haunt the subways of Tokyo. Shimizu shot this flick in just 8 days between productions for JU-ON and it's American remake on a budget of 5 million yen, the film looks like it follows in the footsteps of THE GRUDGE
    Sounds good to me, even though i thought Ju-On wasn't half as clever as Ringu, I was still pleased by it. So i'd like to see what the bloke has up his sleeves this time around. Here is the film's website if you care to delve further.

www.marebitomovie.com

Last edited by narrator; Nov 25, 2005 at 01:07 AM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Marebito

Sounds creepy...............and scary. I have seen the Grudge, and liked it very much. Hope this one is even better.............................

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

oh wow i love it it looks really cool i'll check it out
    being a bunny is hard work

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

8 days? How long is it?

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

omg i most see it december 9 here i come
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

The same director as The Grudge? Hmmm...I'm sure I'll be able to find someone to drag along with me. Sounds good.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    8 days? How long is it?
    Dude, this movie is One hour and Thirty two minutes long. I cannot wait to see...............

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it's gonna clock in at about an hour and a half. 8 Days is nothing, there have been films shot quicker than that.....the film 'Friday' for instance was just shot over a 2-day weekend.