Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Mario DDR!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    forgive the double post, I found it,

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/news/050107/index.html

That has info on it too, I don't know how much though.(I haven't read it myself)

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    All I can say is... WHY?
    So many Dance Dance Revolution mixes out already, why not focus on another rather than make a mario one? Is this going to fail like the Disney Mix?

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL....i think that mario teamed up with a game as popular as DDR sounds like something to laugh at

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it was a stand alone Mario theme they may fail but if they use Super Smash Bros Character themes and all of that, then they might do pretty decent. Some people will like to dance at Starfox and Zelda beats, I think....

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can already do that with the PC simulation game... There are more simulation songs than there are official mixes. And you can buy a USB adapter port for pluging in the dance mats. So it's all the same.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some people want the real nintendo liscenced deal than a simulation, and also the cheaper, easier, lazier way.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You know, you could have just posted this in the DDR thread instead of making a whole other thread.

There better be some hard ass songs or else I'm probably won't find myself picking this one up.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    the reason why there's a mario ddr was cuz of the success from soul calibur 2 on the gamecube. because of the fact that link was an exclusive playable character for the gamecube's sc2, gamers in general preferred getting the gamecube version over the ps2/xbox. i'm not saying the gamecube version outsold the ps2 or xbox version, but just that there was an unexpected positive volume of sales because of it.

that being said, nintendo's decided to try out this trend by further allowing 3rd party companies to use their in-house characters like for example nba street v3.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast